Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Ringtones

    It looks like they shut it down, although they do have some Muppet stuff on their site : http://wap.filmnight.com/www_title.pl?titleID=443071&ua=
  2. MuppetDanny

    Looking for pictures of Uncle Deadly!

    my pleasure :)
  3. MuppetDanny

    Looking for a rare jim henson bunny video...peek!

    I am guessing you are thinking of "Peek-A-Boo" from Jim Henson Play-Along Video series from Lorimar home video in 1988 hope it helps
  4. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    Watching the clip again I can see a quick glimpse of behind the scene footage, I presume there will be a "making of" feature ? :)
  5. MuppetDanny

    muppet scans

    The Atlas was from a press kit promting 45yrs of the Henson Company Here's the original : CLICK TO VIEW The Kermit reporter is from "Nightline" Special, so that could be a press still hope it helps Vic
  6. MuppetDanny

    muppet scans

    Great pics, Thanks for sharing:)
  7. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    I don't know anyone knows about this site but check it out.... The site is great! I can't wait for this boxset :excited: Sesame Street Old School
  8. MuppetDanny

    UK TV : Muppets

    Just to let UK fans know that there will be a couple of programs with appearances from the Muppets:) : Jonathan Ross's World of Robin Hood Time - 16:10 to 17:10 (1 hour long). When - Sunday 8th October on BBC 1 As Robin Hood returns in a BBC1 drama series, Jonathan Ross explores the...
  9. MuppetDanny

    Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

    Stunning! :excited: Great pic Chris :) I can't for my Kermit :D
  10. MuppetDanny

    Looking for pictures of Uncle Deadly!

    Here you go :) : http://download.yousendit.com/BF64891B11527C18
  11. MuppetDanny

    FEEDBACK SURVEY: Vic Romano's Muppet Visuals

    Got your message, I have left you a feedback can't wait to see your new artwork Vic :)
  12. MuppetDanny

    Props on Sesame Street

    Maybe ;) : http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=28750
  13. MuppetDanny

    NEW UK & USA Muppets 2007 calendar pics

    At last some rarely see pics! Can't wait for those calendars :p
  14. MuppetDanny

    Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

    I've just ordered mine from Forbidden Planet (they are still taking orders and there is no release date yet, hopefully it won't be too long now.) and if he looks like he does in those pics, he worth every single penny!:excited:
  15. MuppetDanny

    Photos from London, Hollywood, DC

    Great pics!, thanks for sharing those pics Minstrel Murray
  16. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    SWEET! :excited: :crazy:
  17. MuppetDanny

    See Kermit Record TV Appearance In UK

    Nice to see you Luke, thanks for the news
  18. MuppetDanny

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Awsome, can't wait for those :)
  19. MuppetDanny

    for trade/sell: Kermit & Fozzie's Favourites (aka:The Muppet Revue) VHS

    I have for trade/sell "Kermit & Fozzie's Favourites (aka:The Muppet Revue)" from Virgin video. The VHS tape is original and in very good condition. The cover is a colour photo-copy, but if anyone is interested, I would send a Hi-res picture of the cover. The video in SP speed, both sound...
  20. MuppetDanny

    for sale pedigree Fraggles and VHS cartoons

    I'm interested, please drop me a line (click the hyperlinks below) :)
Top