Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

    I have a couple of links you may to check out :) : http://www.tvscoop.tv/channel_itv1/index.html http://www.ugo.com/channels/dvd/features/muppets_season1/top11.asp
  2. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

    I have "RadioTimes", The Muppets do feature in the magazine a few times
  3. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

    The Muppets are in a lot of UK TV guide magazines. From what I have seen all of the mags are highly recommending this programme - hope this will open doors for the Muppets :D
  4. MuppetDanny

    ITV's Best Muppet Moments on March 11

    I have already started a thread about it days ago - check it out :) CLICK HERE
  5. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

    I don't think so, but you will see it sooner or later :) hope it helps
  6. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

    Update I have found some more info : Looks like this show will use unused bits of interviews (Including Kermit's) form "ITV's 50 Greatest Show" shown last year This is going to be awsome! :)
  7. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

    FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This awesome!!!!!!!:excited: :excited:
  8. MuppetDanny

    Rare appearances

    Great! I'll e-mail you :)
  9. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Danny's Site: gone forever!

    Hi Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished stuffed with new videos - check it out hope you all like it to go to my page click here My other site is on the way ;)
  10. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Hi Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished stuffed with new videos - check it out hope you all like it See ya to go to my page click here
  11. MuppetDanny

    Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

    Now that's more like it!!! :excited: Thanks Travis for sharing those pics :) Can't wait!
  12. MuppetDanny

    UK TV : Miss Piggy on This Morning

    Just a reminder that "Puppet legends" is on tonight - don't forget to setup your VCR's:zany:
  13. MuppetDanny

    Rare appearances

    I could do with a better copy of Muppets Not Included - could we trade Warrick?
  14. MuppetDanny

    Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

    The colour of his skin is much better :) :zany:
  15. MuppetDanny

    UK: Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD News

    dvdactive.com has posted news about the film along with artwork and on the spine of the DVD artwork carries the "widescreen" logo!:excited: I'm definately picking this up! Read it all about!!!
  16. MuppetDanny

    Who would you like for the third Muppet Replica?

    How about a "Limted editon" Jim Henson (just like the action figure) puppet replica :p
  17. MuppetDanny

    Searching for Tale of the bunny picnic

    I have it and can copy it onto DVD, have a look at my trading site (click the hyperlink below) hope it helps
  18. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    Grear collection Chris - as usual ;)
  19. MuppetDanny

    Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

    I agree with Chris, the colour of the skin is way too pale. I have experimented with one of the pics from asmzine.com. and I'm worried the replica won't be changed to his correct colour tone, judge the picture yourself, maybe it's just me : Kermit the frog
  20. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Wizard of Oz in Australia

    Regional 4 is PAL format. You should be able to play UK Regional 2 on your DVD player aswell as it's PAL format too hope it helps
Top