Kaiser Gonzo
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2006
- Messages
- 152
- Reaction score
- 6
Hey guys,first of all i would like to introduce myself i am Kaiser Gonzo, i am new, and i am really excited about being a member.
I am a very keen collector, i have over 500 muppet show items, i have been collecting since i was ten.
and in 2004 i appeared on a TV show with my collection.
as soon as someone tells me how, i will put pics of my collection on, and hopefully u will put your pics on too.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
hello, anyone there?
I too have been on TV in UK with my Muppet Collection, Collectors Lot on Channel 4 and local station news. I was also in a 3 page article in Collect It! Magazine.