Search results

  1. D

    FAO Schwartz: Muppet Whatnot Workshop coming October 22

    Which is a million times better than just having a recreation of a character. This puppet is a piece of you, making it unique. As long as they don't run out of pieces during your visit. And I wouldn't know if these pieces are interchangeable or permanently affixed. But I;m sure that they'd...
  2. D

    I Hate Fox!

    I think the problem is somewhere allong the line they decided to make Bart and Lisa centered episodes kid friendly. And while it doesn't talk down to them, sometimes it just directly talks to them. And if Lisa's social issues continue to be a theme, rather than the brunt of satire, they just...
  3. D

    I Hate Fox!

    Or they could get back the old writers... or HEY, age the characters a year. Remember that one where Marge got a new kitchen and it took a year? They're clearly on Toon time, breaking the supposed realism of the series. I think they need to end it soon... and with another movie.
  4. D

    LolMuppets

    I only add catipons to stuff that are funny to begin with... allow me to share this one which I didn't manipulate in any way: Grover
  5. D

    SST General Store?

    What do you mean in danger? I keep seeing them close left and right. And this is during the high sales of HSM and Pirates stuff. Of course, the Ratatoullie stuff didn't go over.... Anyway, years and years ago, I went to this Mall I've never been to in my life, and I clearly was never able...
  6. D

    Another New Noggin

    Exactly. You scared me that it was off Sprout now.
  7. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    That reminds me of Arthur somehow... "How can you share a sundae WITH Santa, when you don't bring a sundae TO Santa?"
  8. D

    Sesame Anime?

    Here you go: Elmo and Grover Yeah, it does have sort of a Super Deformer Japanese quality to it. But more of a Hello Kitty/Badtz Maru type quality to them.
  9. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I've been looking for the clip of the L consonant poem about the Lion who pops his head out and says "Needle Nidel Noo, and Ticky Tacky Too" but it looks like it's been taken down... or something
  10. D

    Dr Pepper will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" !

    So... how does one go about procuring a free can of soda?
  11. D

    Hopes for The Muppet Show Season 4

    Animal would make a good cover as long as they don't flock it. He's not foamy like the others... he's shaggy.
  12. D

    Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

    Speaking of Bobo... I'm glad he's back too. I really think that OZ would have been a tad better in Bobo appeared as Jeffery Tambor's assistant in the end. I think the scenes between him and Bobo in MFS were some of the best points in the movie.
  13. D

    Scooter recasts

    I hope so too. I really wanna see how he performs the character in the long run. I see a little Scooter in Baby Bear (and a lot of Junior Gorg, just for discussion's sake). I could see him bringing a lot to the character in the long term. And as I've said before, I just missed Scooter in...
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Maybe cuz it ain't trashy enough! :grouchy: In that aspect, do kids really like Dora talking to them like she had a stroke? A lot I'll never understand. I do know anyone over the age of 3 is bound to question its educational value.
  15. D

    I Hate Fox!

    Technically, that was partially due on Saban's part, after the company got the rights to the Fox Kid's dynasty. Then the crap with Disney buying the Family Channel. Now Disney sort of owns the Fox Kids shows. Not really owning them, and everything is totally unclear. However, in Europe, Fox...
  16. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Youtube Rumors never really have much of a backing. IMDB might, due to the new pay service... but I heard nothing but fifth hand stuff from unreliable sources. I still wish they called him Uncle Harry....
  17. D

    Sesame Street TV References

    I can't believe I forgot to add this, but last night on The Office (the one with Jan's Baby Shower) an Elmo pillow and a large Big Bird plush are visible at the shower. Of course, you could only plainly see Big Bird's side for a second... but there's no mistaking that big yellow shape.
  18. D

    Kermit To Sing In Macy's Parade

    Other than the Thanksgiving parade and the Christmas Muppet special, I'm in no rush whatsoever. Of course, I'd definitely be in less of a rush if I had something to do, besides wait for the Homestarrunner annual Halloween toon... (Hopefully the Simpsons episode will be tolerable this year)
  19. D

    Creepiest Movie Ever!

    Yeah... but that had a plot. And people like sesame Street enough to sit in front of it for an hour and 30 minutes.... and it has original music. Double burn.
  20. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anyone have Grover's Disco ABC dance skit in MP3 form?
Top