Search results

  1. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I know this is a long shot, maybe Luke may have them... but anyone have (or know where to find) MP3's of the Burger King ALF records?
  2. D

    Favorite SST Background Characters

    Mimmicking a similar thread in the Classic Muppets section , I felt it was a great subject to bring up here as well. Recurring Background character or not... who is your favorite (or are your favorites). For me, and we probably know this by now, Forg (Kermit the Forg from the Wonderful...
  3. D

    Breaking news! New Electric Company Series from PBS

    Considering it's a couple months before the show premires, they are now airing previews and promos on PBS! I saw some beat box segment about the difference (and how to read) "You" and "I." Color me impressed.
  4. D

    Sesame Anime?

    I will say, I wouldn;t mind animated characters if they weren't Flash. not that I have anything against it... but I miss full motion in animation (or whatever came close to it for the past 20 years). I could see animated versions of the characters co-existing with the puppet ones (like Ernie...
  5. D

    Pee Wee's Playhouse @ Five Below for $5!

    Found one... went there... no Pee Wee. However, I did find TMNT FF volume 1, which I was looking to get for a while. Didn't pick it up though... they had enough for me to wait until next time, though.
  6. D

    Mardi Gras Masks count to 20

    The 90's skit in which about 20 weird characters march down a parade route, carrying numbers. a stop motion sequence utilizing miniature masks and drawn and cut out animated bodies. with character explanations (Cuz, I knew you were looking for it for some time, Count... 1- An orange smiling...
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    You mean the "Marde Gras mask count to 20 parade," right? As soon as I can find it on Youtube, and I have more time, I'll rush it right over to you... It would just be easier for me to have something I can pause and explain at the same time, then trying to keep track of notes. Edit- Here you go
  8. D

    Who do I have to talk to to get a Murray plush?

    Yeah, I get what you mean. The character seems to have a sepperate show of his own, and other than the first episode of this season, and one other, Murray hasn't been integrated into the cast. And even then, his second appearance on the street this season was a "Hi Alan" (or Chris) and that...
  9. D

    List of AM Monsters

    "Forg" and Narf are actually completely different, as you can see: Forg Narf Forg has a larger, longer nose, and a much, much thinner top of the head, like a cone. While Narf does have a slight cylindrical shape. There is another monster that looks like Narf, but with darker...
  10. D

    Kyyyyaaaaahhh!

    I wonder if it had PVC's to go with it, or they just made the cars. Apparently, they also made a Claw-Mobile (Dr. Claw's plane) that transforms into a sub. Just like in the show. Of course, there were Gadget toys... just not all that many, and other than the 12" action Gadget, I didn't get...
  11. D

    New Muppet Youtube videos

    Indeed we did. In fact, instead of seeing Rowlf's stunt, we have Rizzo focus on someone eating pizza for 20 seconds or so.
  12. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Interesting opening and not much else... I thought Brian Williams was pretty good, and he really has the spirit of the show down (he was one of the few Word on the Street Celebs that I thought was good last year). How he kept an impossibly straight face through the whole thing made it...
  13. D

    Pee Wee's Playhouse @ Five Below for $5!

    What else do these stores usually have? Anything good? What other DVD's would I be expected to find there (If I can ever get to the one they just opened on the high way... All I'm saying... 2 closed down TRU's, empty for 2 years... perfect place to put ONE of them)
  14. D

    New Muppet Youtube videos

    Agreed. he came off more reluctant (and wouldn't you be?) than dumb to me. But for us to really get the feel of Rowlf, I think we need to see him a lot more.
  15. D

    Hilarious Bert & Ernie Pirate Pic!

    To be more specific, Ernie is Jack Sparrow, and Bert is one of the Royal Queen's Navy.
  16. D

    Kyyyyaaaaahhh!

    HOLY MOLEY! I can't believe it... they made toys of it! Holy crap! http://www.toyarchive.com/MiscHeathcliffBandaiCar.html I refer of course to the 1980's DIC Heathcliff series. Now, it looks like they only made the car, and no little Riff Raf PVC's or anything... and it was only sold in...
  17. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    I might as well add this... no one said anything about Murray's brief cameo at the beginning, inside Hooper's. I wonder if they're ever really going to integrate him with the rest of the SS gang. Other than the first episode of the season, where he had a brief scene in the laundry, he's...
  18. D

    Who are these Sesame Sticker Characters?

    AH! I knew these would surface some day. These aren't even an official SS product. I have seen these figures in those cheap dollar stores that exclusively sell bootlegged products. You can tell the way that the word "Stickers" is written. They must be random AM characters that popped up...
  19. D

    Sesame Anime?

    Cough cough... cheaper, faster.... Easier to reuse footage... cough cough...
  20. D

    Searching for Grover PVC's!

    Ah, here's where there's a problem. Sesame PVC's used to run wild and free allong the land, and Grovers were as common as Cookie and Oscar. Unfortunately, SS PVC's are harder to come by these days, and I think it has a lot to do with Applause not being around anymore.. There was a collection...
Top