Search results

  1. D

    I Hate Fox!

    Luckily, it's only 2 days after Halloween this year. Usually it's a week.
  2. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Here's something else to get ya in the mood... It's ZOMBIE NIGHT!
  3. D

    Law & Order: SVU

    Could it have something to do with sharing a studio? :D Man, 2 times I miss an SS actor on SVU....
  4. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks. That is pretty much the wackiest song I've ever heard on Sesame Street!
  5. D

    Little Muppet Monsters is on Youtube

    I think that was the best segment. It was a little like Goofy, but unlike the Goofy segments, Animal seemed to be unwavered by whatever happened. Like he doesn't mind getting hurt. A lot of the comedy from the Goofy shorts results from Goofy's injury (like No Smoking for example). Plus, I...
  6. D

    SST Old School Vol 2 wins a TV-DVD Award!

    I'm gonna say this... As much as I liked volume 1, I watch volume 2 a whole lot more. Maybe because it really has the same feel it had when I was a kid, or they just put the DVD together better... I don't know what they did, but it was better, with the exception of not being able to skip the...
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    The celebrity who talked about mustaches was Jonah Hill. But this was a pretty funny episode... if anything due to how funny as heck Elmo was with the fake mustache and brown bald cap. But I think it ran too short, and they really should have had Gordon and Elmo do the letter and number of...
  8. D

    Season 39 Character Questions

    The Humpty Dumpty is new... he had muppet eyes with orange lids, a small white nose to match his face, his mouth opened like regular puppets, like it cut the egg in half, and a brown suit with a white shirt and collar and a big green ribbon. HE had a fake black mustache and a fake brown bald...
  9. D

    New Muppet Youtube videos

    In the comments on Fozzie's page, Rizzo asks to borrow Fozzie's camera.... So we may just see something soon enough.
  10. D

    I Hate Fox!

    2 Things... I've also noticed that they've started all the seasons at the beginning of September, but I wonder why they didn't just air the Halloween special last week (their last week of regular episodes before the World Series), and then re-air it again, after the series. They did rerun...
  11. D

    Dreaming: MuppetFest 2010

    Yeah... I think it's net etiquette to have a hypothetical thread title have a question mark at the end of it. But I'm sure one of the mods will change it to avoid confusion. That said, I'd leap at the chance to go to a muppet fest. Still don't see why they can't find a way to book a...
  12. D

    R.I.P. Levi Stubbs

    Let's not forget. A lot of these greats are kinda old. That's something that naturally happens over time (though Bernie Mac took terrible care of himself... that's also important). Now, he was the voice of Mother Brain on Captain N, right? I recall seeing the credits as "Levi Stubbs Jr."...
  13. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Oh man, I forgot about being freaked by This one... I dunno why, though.
  14. D

    New Muppet Youtube videos

    Not only that, but these people behind these videos really get the idea of what YT is all about. Weird videos of weird things like Skateboarding dogs and stuff like that. They really gave it a tongue in cheek jab, while still having fun with the material. And yes, seeing Rowlf again was...
  15. D

    Will there be a Muppet Show Season Four?

    Yeah. Disney has decided to make a commitment to release them. Unlike The Tick, Darkwing Duck and Ducktales.... *&^% But the Muppet show volumes are always big sellers. It's almost hard to go to a Target and find more than one or two copies left on the shelves, while a lot of other good...
  16. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    And they have too much time on their hands anyway. If you don't like the Fraggles, why would a movie comeback bother you? It's not like it's going to interfere with Saw 69 or Fill in the Blank Paroddy Movie '09!
  17. D

    Pee Wee's Playhouse @ Five Below for $5!

    They just opened these stores up around me, but they're too far for me to get to. Which sucks, due to all the stores I see closed and rebuilt being sports stores or pet stores. I mean, they would really clean up in one of the 2 places that TRU closed down. Also, I just wanna say, what ever...
  18. D

    Tim Curry

    You know, I rarely have seen him play anything but a villain. He has that very ominus voice, but I really dug him as the foppish Nigel Thornberry. It would just be hillarious if he did more good guy voices, only if it's unexpected.
  19. D

    I Hate Fox!

    Thank you. I say if the media DID have a liberal bias, they would have been all over the RNC protests and the brutality of the police involved, and not making jokes about how Sarah Palin is the only vice president nominee that eats moose burgers. But I think there's only so much you can...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    She had to fix a toaster in the Cheerleasder episode at least. How many more new episodes do we get before season 39, she is over?
Top