Search results

  1. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    As soon as someone gets the Sesame Street season 39 into song files, I want "Penguins in my Shirt!"
  2. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Yeah, I wanna use it to annoy the heck out of someone, Peter style.
  3. D

    Who do I have to talk to to get a Murray plush?

    ..or a PVC... or anything for that matter? Seems like Murray has become such a big monster on SS, being the "Word on the Street" opener, and the star of the main segment, "Murray has a Little Lamb." This character's design is fantastic, and I would love to see someone make some 3-D...
  4. D

    Funny Cookie interview

    That was cute. Liked Herry and Frazzle and that bit about how everyone's last name being monster.
  5. D

    National Novel Writing Month

    Maybe Brian can finish working on that novel he's been working on.... That said, I need to work on writing a graphic novel or sommat...
  6. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I hate to ask... but does anyone have "Surfin' Bird" by the Trashmen?
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Anyone else think the games were biased? One competition was for female birds, and the other was for ones that spoke human speak. But the real exciting segment was "Are you Smarter than an Egg Layer?" they even riffed on Foxworthy's comedy routine. "You know you're a game show contestant when...
  8. D

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Jeff Foxworthy- Pumpkin AM, light brown hair, mustache and eye brows, green eye lids, wire frame glasses, cheap looking brown suit and red tie. Miriam- lavender live hand AM with blue eye lids with lashes, small round red nose, blond "beehive" hair, ugly pink dress, ugly cheap gold earrings...
  9. D

    International skits on Youtube...

    Me Gonna Munch you Munch you Munch you Portuguese
  10. D

    FR airing daily on UK POP Channel

    To hype up the movie, I think they SHOULD air this somewhere in the US. I don't know where... I'd love to see it hit Sprout, since HIT owns part of that network.... But PBS would also be a good choice. Doubt they'd air it, though.
  11. D

    Favorite Quotes

    Actually, I think the real quote was: Boober:I did it! I saved the day! Red: Ewww! What is that? Boober: It's Binooni Berry Fondue! (All Fraggles make dry heaving sounds) Boober: I slave all day over a hot stove, and this is the thanks I get? (Tastes fondue, gags, passes out).
  12. D

    Hurricane Episodes to Re-Air

    I'd say they decided against it somehow... unless they used the "Fairy Tale Emergency" episode instead... but then again, it probably was going to air like that anyway, being a last season rerun they mix in with the new episodes.
  13. D

    I Hate Fox!

    I miss that as well. Guest stars playing characters, and not just saying "Hey! It's So and So! Let's have them say our catchphrases!" Who could forget Harvey Firestine's character in the second season where Homer had hair? Or Albert Brook's recurring guest spots as different people...
  14. D

    Full head latex masks for sale

    HAH! I knew they had Statler and Waldorf masks. I swore I saw on in an episode of Taxi... you know, the one where they sneak aboard a cruise ship for a costume party... and they think it's hosted by a celebrity? You can see someone wearing a Waldorf mask under a large sombrero.
  15. D

    I Hate Fox!

    Nah, I like how Homer has a job that could blow Springfield off the map, and he gets Bill Scott Free away... But then again, I was with the show since the beginning... I mean, the Ulman show shorts. And it had a good ammount of kid's focus without slowly becoming a kid's show... but then...
  16. D

    SST General Store?

    It is a disappointment... though, to be fair, Disney was pretty much the only one of those stores to focus exclusively on exclusive merchandise (at least lately). Though I tend to think they focus way too much on what's popular. They did recently, at least of last year, had a Disney Studio...
  17. D

    National Novel Writing Month

    Feh.... one can't write a novel in a month! Well, one can't write a very good one.
  18. D

    Youtube to delete all acounts in December!

    HAH! Guess this makes me special because I;m unpopular! I DIDN'T get this bulletin. So maybe it either is a hoax, or I'm just completely forgotten. Seriously, I bet I could upload, like, the entire WALL E film, and no one would notice. Double edged sword, I tells ya (No one likes my Poop...
  19. D

    I Hate Fox!

    There are some good examples of talking directly towards kids. There was an episode in which they erect a graveyard in a vacant lot near the Simpson house, and it was basically about Lisa trying to conquer her fear. And then there was the Spellympics one... that was atrocious (except for the...
  20. D

    Another New Noggin

    As opposed to other companies that have smart people running things? Which would be, for example...?
Top