Search results

  1. D

    Any news on Sesame Street Old School Vol. 3?

    I'd say I'd rather see something EXACTLY like the last 2 releases, but with key episodes of the show instead of first episodes of the season.
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Abby in Wonderland

    Thank Frog! I don't want to buy this special, and I don't feel like seeing it in theaters. From what it sounds like, SW is up to its old tricks again, and making something that should have been much longer into a 3 year old friendly 40 minute special. And yes Count, thanks for pointing out...
  3. D

    What Sketches Made You Laugh?

    While not a sketch, per se... that sequence in the Christmas Eve special where he keeps eating the phone, the pencil, and the typewriter (and eventually Gordon's tree) always had me on the floor!
  4. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    Which really gets me upset is that a POTC cartoon wouldn't even have been a risky investment. 3 Blockbuster movies, a MMORPG, and merchandise as far as the eye can see. It couldn't have been more of a sure thing if they called it "Adventures of Surething and the Safe Investment bunch!"...
  5. D

    Creepiest Movie Ever!

    Well, basically let's just say the kids wanted someone dressed up as He-Man and they got 2 REAL Ghostbusters. And they wouldn't stop whining about it. No offense to He-Fans, but I'd rather have a Ghostbuster at my party. Even if it's just Ernie Hudson. Sheez... Winston is such an...
  6. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    At least that idea ties in with Batman, a franchise that Warners seems to be rising higher and higher with due to The Dark Knight. So far we have Lego Batman (including a video game, a possible cartoon series, and of course the Legos themselves), The Brave and the Bold, Gotham Knight, and...
  7. D

    Season 39 Character Questions

    I didn't get that good a look of anything this morning, however, I can telly you about the bugs. Chauncey the flea was never actually seen. he was too small, and he wasn't even registered as a dot. Harry was also unseen, and just in a little brown box. I could have sworn that the boy who...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    How much cute can they cram into this episode? Slimey's already high on the kawaii-ometer.... now he has a smaller bug? To quote Scott Leadready the second, "I can't have a pet! I am a pet! I can't have a pet! I am a pet! I can't have a pet! I am a pet! " Anyway, nice episode, though I...
  9. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    It depends on the articles. Sometimes they are real sticklers for what goes on there, even if you edit something truthful on there. Though, I still don;'t believe we'll ever see Doraemon over here, even though it was confirmed that VIZ has the North American distribution license.
  10. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    I'd see the theme song, ala the 1990's Batman series, using the film's score to fit the theme song. And I could see it be either a young Jack Sparrow series or a continuing adventures type series (like what they planned to do with Atlantis... it's a shame Atlantis the series was never made...
  11. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Uploaded by me: The recreation of the original We Are All Monsters
  12. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Once again, let's not forget that IMDB once said that Captain Smollet was going to be on VMX....
  13. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    I know I probably said it before, but the other downer was the TV Ei crap. now, granted... when it first came out, innovative shows were being created... The Weird Al Show, Disney's One Saturday Morning, Histeria... and like that. And then somewhere down the line, someone at CBS said, "Aw, the...
  14. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    How long was it between Garfield and A Tale of 2 Kitties? Like 2-3 years? I see the same thing happening here. Unless they pull a Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter and film movies back to back, there's usually a pretty decent sized waiting period.
  15. D

    Any news on Sesame Street Old School Vol. 3?

    Considering it's almost a year since Vol2 was released... well, is it a bad sign we haven't heard anything yet? I'd say either we're not going to get a traditional "Old School" set, but something else. Just not yet.
Top