Search results

  1. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    OK... Seeing as how Sara (ReneeLouvier) started this... And others have continued adding to it, I just want to have it cleared up for future authors or additions. Please bear in mind I'm trying to construct this so it'll make sense. 1 Henson Street is the main central road. So it'll be...
  2. The Count

    Calling All Writers--Input Wanted

    Ah yes... The old debate about Muppet continuity and realism between all the productions. Well, I'd say TogetherAgain's Flippersteps is a good fanfictional story attempting to tie it all in neatly. But regarding the movies... There was some realism and some fictionality interwoven between...
  3. The Count

    MC eBayers Beware!

    Well... You just gotta remember it's a business... And some deals will end up done well, others won't. Just gotta air out everything before committing to buy... And maybe know who it is you're buying from. Only had a handful of deals that went badly, but I'm OK doing business there. Unless...
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street Monster list

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central... If you want a list of SS Monsters, here are two quick places to check. 1 Barry Lee's Muppet Monster Database website, think it's the sigline in any of his posts. 2 My very own Muppet Listings, version 15.0 is the latest one posted in a thread of its own in...
  5. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Yeah... Rully shouldn't, since the Fraggle tunnel is underground in a truly underground sense, going in a direction that's coming to the theater... The tunnel beneath the theater goes out from it so UD and AE can roam through the town at their leisure... And the woman in white should be...
  6. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Part 28... Eduardo: "Don't worry D, I think you'll like it..." Ed was talking to Diana, who hitched a ride in the batty vehicle. She was moving out of Marvin's Music City and taking up residence in a new establishment along Hensonville's avenues. When they reached the train station, a few...
  7. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    *Hugs Lisa... Be back in a sec. There, just posted another chapter. Now then... Yaeey! It's so great! Jim, and the whole exchange with Kermit meeting Joe Raposo... And the continued hints at Bein' Green... And Kermit's new home, nice that it'll be close to all the important people and...
  8. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Huh? You posted? And just what's worng with 3/3/1971?
  9. The Count

    Unreleased Pics

    Its... www.creatusmaximus.com Posted a thread asking for people to post the pics in one neat place, not sure if anyone's done so yet.
  10. The Count

    Kath Soucie

    Well... Like I said, not entirely sure. I watch it, kinda like it at times... Noticed the character's voice was a bit more remote but on the same level as Ray-Ray from Juniper Lee... So I thought of this thread/list and posted above. Hope it helps.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Tacks up notice on bulletin board... Special Viewing. When: Friday 4/28/2006 at 8:00 PM EST. Where: MC Dorms Common Rooms. Event: 33rd Daytime Emmies. Note: Of importance is when they hand Caroll Spinney his Lifetime Achievement Award. If you can make it great, if not that's OK too.
  12. The Count

    Unreleased Pics

    Well... Yeah, that's cause the threads at PT have been practically abandoned and the pics were taken down. However, if you head on over to the CMX forum and dig through the POOP section, you'll find threads with the prototype sculpt photos.
  13. The Count

    Three Muppet figures you wish were made

    Sorry... But I'm lousy when it comes to posting thread links... The best I can do is posting eBay auction links. Can ask around for you though, the pics might've been taken down and we also need to nag Ken to post the rest of the sculpts.
  14. The Count

    I Need INFO on Sesame Place

    Well... Not the biggest expert here... But me thinks the best way to get from Sesame Place in Pennsylvania to NYC would be to bite the bullet and drive the 3-4 hours between both locations. Or you could check and see if there are trains or buses that regularly make the trip between the two...
  15. The Count

    Three Muppet figures you wish were made

    Actually... A lineup of the main MWoO characters was proposed as an alternative 10.2 series lineup... But it was canned when Disney basically didn't get any review process started in time for either the movie's original release nor for the DVD release. However, if you go to the CMX forum...
  16. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    *Ahem... Bringing this back up to the surface... Can't let it go till we get an ending... Already posted in my story, just waiting for some updates in these that I've enjoyed so far.
  17. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Part 27... The Muppets were all gathered onstage... Far too many to just close the curtains and pose in front of them as they did for most Good Night farewells. Kermit, along with the rest standing with their respective figures: "Well, we've come to the end of another Muppet Show... But...
  18. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Aw... That's OK... Just let us know when more story gets posted... And if you need my help for that scene I mentioned for your story. Now, if you'll hexcuse me... A quick update before I depart for a date in Slumberland.
  19. The Count

    Kath Soucie

    Hey Xerus... Me thinks I got a new entry for this actress's voice creds. Not entirely sure, you might want to watch the show to check it for yourself. Deirdra Koala from My Gym Partner's A Monkey. Last week's show had two episodes, the first was Adam Lion's birthday... The second was the...
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Final Bear in the Big Blue House Episodes

    Thanks for the dates Phillip... Thought it was Lynn's voice still speaking as Luna. Twas a soft-spoken character, rully found myself liking her. Also kinda like Shadow's Irish accent, but I thought she was meant to be younger than she sounded. Maybe I'll catch the eps tomorrow and report...
Top