Search results

  1. The Count

    One Little Star.

    OK guys, buckle your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Count: And you can count the references on the way! 1 fanfic reference, 2 fanfic references, 3 fanfic references, 4 fanfic references! Part 26... The Count von Count came out on stage, standing in front of the theater's...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, did try to defend you there Sara... Now, on to other errands.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Got a call from Bryan last night... Count: Vhat did he say? He didn't have the Cave People sketch... It's not rully a Bert and Ernie sketch, it's got Ernie as the King of the Cave People and Sherlock Hemlock as The Royal Smart Person. Count: Oh, the one with the brushes... Yeah... Guess...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Another sleepless night... Hmm, wonder if Lisa got the message I left her in Flippersteps... At least Kathy was able to help. And now I know how to do the final number. Hope Lisa cleans out her PM inbox. Well come on guys... Let's let Robin give Lisa the message... She gets to do the...
  5. The Count

    Need a copy of some commercials asap

    Would recommend you contact Fish'N'Wolf through his user profile in the Members List. Either that, or dig around the B/T/S section for some massive Muppets taped material trader. Hope this helps.
  6. The Count

    The "Definitive" Storyteller Collection DVD

    Well... Maybe it's that noone rully knows how best to answer your question. Would advise to contact Luke, you can find his user profile and send him an E-mail or PM... Not sure if he'll have any answers, but at least it's a start.
  7. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... If I can help you out... And I'm not sure if just about telling you regarding that unfinished one... Eh, enough muffining... Lisa, more story please! We know you're online, we can feel your screen blinking!
  8. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Speaking of which... Bo, don't you have a journal to update?
  9. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Well... I'd point out that Sara didn't kill off Emily Bear... Sara's just an observer and reports what happens around her... But since it's not my story, I'll let her continue with whatever's next. Rully well done, but I'm pulling for the Christian-Bear family to find a happy ending.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Bry... LMK when you've found that SS Cave People sketch, if you happen to have it.
  11. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    No.... That's what I thought might happen... But all was silent, even Sprocket wasn't barking? Oh man, that's even worse... Please post more soon, we wanna know what happened inside the farmhouse. And John and Josh, these random names? Or are they someone from the boards?
  12. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Hey Lisa... When you get the chance, please clear out your PM inbox... Need to ask your opinion about something, and I can't continue my story until I get your opinion... Oh, and if you could also please post more story, it'd be even better.
  13. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Well... The way I remember it from my sighted days... Gobo had purplish hair, the same sort of shade as Telly's fur, a dark pinkish purple. And Boober's was red, a slight dark red-brown. Besides, Gobo went out into the workshop to get the postcards from his Uncle Matt, whereas Mokey or...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the computer, sends last descript to his sculpter/painter/customizer boss. Well, only thing left now is to wait to hear what progress he's made, hopefully handing them all in soon. Don't know when though... Maybe before Ryan gets back... *Chuckling: Kind of a race, to see who gets here...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Hope Kathy and Prairie are having a good time at the Olive Garden... *Uncle Deadly is reading: No, please no sweet child. To lose her... OK guys, almost time for lights out.
  16. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Yaey for more story! But please no, don't let this be going the way I think it's going... Not now... Not when there's so much happiness in the Muppets, back together again for MWoO. And I'm glad that Boober has enough sense to know when something's wrong... Just please...
  17. The Count

    Limited by CAS acquires Palisades

    Only if it gets picked up by some other company and actually sees the light of sunny days.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kath... Rully glad you're better... And won't need that opurration. Just hope it's sunny days from here on out for you.
  19. The Count

    College, Anyone?

    Thanks....
  20. The Count

    College, Anyone?

    Well... At least you're still here Sara... And that's a good thing. As for me... Proud UPR Rio Piedras alumn. Currently in my fifth year at the campus's Law School, they give you a max of eight years to finish. If I get a passing grade in the one class I'm taking this term, I'll have 61...
Top