Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys I'm home... Already had a good dinner. Count: We've missed you. UD: Yes, it hasn't been the same without you. Good to know, makes me feel a bit better. Hey, seems the graffiti's finally been completely washed off of the outside walls. Think I'll just relax, I'm feeling a bit...
  2. The Count

    Character biographies

    Well... If you want... You could always use the bio filecards on the back of the Muppets action figures' packaging or the paper inserts from Series 4 onwards. Also, there were a set of Sesame Street character bios included as a mini booklet in the issue of SS Magazine celebrating the show's...
  3. The Count

    Sesame Street (In the Begining)

    Sorry I haven't stopped in here for the longest time... Just got caught up with everything... And Kyle, we need some closure here, what happened to Juliette? Where can she be? Oh great, now you've got me worrying like Telly used to. Hope to read some more soon.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Chuckling... Come on you showgirls... Let's take this act on the road... Namely, upstairs to Room #15 and wish Kim a happy B-day. You got the gifts guys? UD: Yes... A plush figure of that Boober fellow who rooms with her. Count: And a set of a dozen Doozerdust cookies and a book of...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Show on Sesame Street

    Rully can't say... Rowlf is practically Kermit's only true peer in terms of Muppet age since they're among the first iconic Muppets. Rowlf was made for and starred in The Jimmy Dean Show, he appears with Kermit in a clip in the Jim Henson Tribute special where they come up with Sesame's name...
  6. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Well... Trust you to take us on even more of a roller-coaster ride than expected. I thought it was handled boo-tifully, and I'm sorry for Fozzie's loss. Nice to see the Fraggles there, though Wembley was absent. Still a nice touch. And all through the theater they knew... Hoping for more...
  7. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Darn, got ziffled by the cartographer. If Hunt Blvd. and Hunt Street are two separate streets, where would Hunt Street go? What would be located there? When I made this I kind of merged the two into one address. BTW: Spotted any interesting references?
  8. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Well yes and no... Merged a few things here and there, though I tried to keep most of it itact. Impressive, no?
  9. The Count

    Muppet Show on Sesame Street

    Yes and no... Although the character of Mahna Mahna appeared on both shows, he was classically claimed as a TMS character. Subsequent appearances by the character on SS demanded it be a new character, so they gave him a pair of shades and blinking eyes and was named Bip Bippadotta. (Check the...
  10. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Final Hensonville Layout. Here it is, hope you guys like it and I wonder just how many references you'll find. Looking at the map as if it were directly in front of you... Imagine the city plans as a 4 by 4 perfect square, with each square labeled as a different block. There are two main...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Hmmm... Vonder if Betty Lou and the Fraggles might need my help for some of their plans later today. Oh vell... I'm sure ve'll have a good time. UD: Just so long as there's a quiet place in the darkness I can with that Boober fellow. He seems to have a good grasp of the concept of...
  12. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Yep... And I know you'll do a good job with it Sara. Wait till you guys see it... Unless I should post it here?
  13. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Hey Lisa... Where do I start... Sesame Street by name and the Muppeteers' conversation about the M states... The Great Santa Claus Switch by mention... Rowlf's roving ways... And of course, the introduction of Gonzo! And a reference to The Muppet Movie explaining he's rully a plumber...
  14. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Huh? Yeah, kinda knew who that third journal belonged to... But I wanna know more about Clay, she intrigues and interests me more than the others. More story please when you can.
  15. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    To answer your responses... Xerus, it's taken care of. Bry, it's taken care of. Finished the potential plans and sent them off to Sara for her to draw up, and hopefully post here when finished... Unless you guys want I shoulds post the layout worked on...
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats to Sara and Dan... And Bo, you're about 50 posts or so away from the big 12-triple-0. Well, enjoy the refreshments.
  17. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Hey... Sara? Did you get the message with the plans I sent you? LMK if you have any questions. Hope you have a good day.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Getting back from a party... Good to be in my room again. UD, skulking about and coming out of the shadows: Burning the midnight oil again? You know me too well old fiend. Let's see if there's anything new, and then we'll get some sleep.
  19. The Count

    Muppet Show on Sesame Street

    Actually... Beautiful Day Monster was seen on both TMS and the earlier seasons of SS, in one famous Kermit letter lectures where Beautiful Day Monster kept eating the letter B turning it into other letters. Rowlf The Dog also appeared, counting up nine lights in The Song of the Number 9...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, that's that. Count: Hmmm? Just finished and sent Sara the full map plans of Hensonville. That means I can get back to finishing off my story. Not sure when though, I wanna take some time to work on something else... And I'm hoping my brother comes this weekend to install the track...
Top