Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And another weekend begins. Already nagged all the fanfic writers whose stories I'm waiting updates... Just kick back and relax for a while.
  2. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Hey... What's that going on outside? *Bats with picket signs. What do we want? More story! When do we want it? Now, or as soon as it can get posted! They're hard to contain when they've been starving for more story like that. So um, Leyla... Please post more soon. Even if you don't...
  3. The Count

    FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

    *Forgetting about the muffining... Hey smiles... Can we get some more story please? Would hate to have to use this cute little stick I borrowed from you on you as well.
  4. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    OK boys... Ready... *Couple or three or four Muppet penguins climb into the cannon. Aim... *Penguin cannon aims straight at Lisa. If we don't get more story before the fuse burns through... Well, you'll have to get out an umbrella cause you'll be pelted with penguins. So, more story...
  5. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    *Gets the stick borrowed from smiles... Poke, poke, poke... Sara, you there? Can we have some more story please? And even if you don't please?
  6. The Count

    Is it just me?

    Huh? So... I take it noone besides me read Phillip's message/thread in the Announcements section? He said that a maintenance check run would be performed on 5/3/2006 and it would have a bit of an effect on the site and forum. Didn't rully notice any problems on the loading time meself, just...
  7. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Thank you all... Those who've helped out, those who've commented, and those who've silenty read it to themselves. *Walks off the stage... There, that oughta cover just about everybody.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... UD: You sound somewhat chipper. Yeah... Seems I've been getting some good dinner meals lately. And as for the monster-making... I'm rully tempted to go with the centerfold bat-girls. UD: But wouldn't that limit... The other male monsters that I'd want to bring in? Yeah, I...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Well... Like the saying goes... Dieing's easy, comedy's hard. Yes, if you need someone to post what you get done of the story while away at French camp, I could help you out if you want. Though I'm afraid you'll get taken away with the camp's saboie fair. He's here, he's there... Saboie...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Hey Leyla... Sorry I'm late... Had to tend to my own little stary. But I'm rully liking this... And you've handled it all well, Muppety enough that you shouldn't be embarrassed with any of it. Nurseferatu... That's a joke I liked. Hope for more soon... Oh, and if you're still in need of...
  11. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Part 30... The morning after crept up on the sleepy town of Hensonville, iluminating the highways and biways with the daily recommended amount of sunshine. A couple of rain clouds hung in the air, quickly shifting off to the edges, as if deciding it wasn't worth raining in full force. The...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Finishes conversation on the phone and hangs up. Well, at least I got that off my chest. Now let's see what can be done with the list and the story.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Strange message from Kath. Not sure what it is I'm supposed to be tired like. What I am tired of is the constant indecision I got going on in my mind... Well, I'm sure some of my friends will ask, if it is they're interested to know.
  14. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Good luck with that wes.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aaaaaah! Ugh, what a horrible dream... Between this and the other thing, I'm almost tempted to chuck it all and travel down the road of... UD: You mean with all those women from that magazine? Yeah, almost tempted... Then again, I might just chuck it all and go down my own road of vice and...
  16. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Sounds good Erin. We oughta be having the 2nd Anniversary by then and the dorms will be going a bit of a renovation process round then, but I'm almost giving it away... No, I'd think the Muppeteers are enjoying the party with the rest of the Muppet cast, so unless there's someone down...
  17. The Count

    One Little Star.

    If you want, though maybe Jim's taken care of it already. Thought Lisa would've popped in by now. You know... Seeing as how the party's in full swing, I just might skip ahead to the ending I want to do. We'll see tomorrow. See you guys and gals back at the dorms.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Looks like another rainy night. UD: The kind of night that puts a chill in your bones. Yes... And I'm thinking those are our letters for tonight. UD: Letters? Yes... P and R, like that sketch with the Two-Headed Monster. P for party, which there've been a few of lately, and R for...
  19. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Glad you approve... The party's taking place in the whole coffee house, the downstairs and upper lounge as well... And now that you're here in Hensonville, LMK if you wanna join the dorms.
  20. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Part 29... The Count was humming to himself, waiting for Eduardo to get back in the car. Count: "Forty blocks from my home..." Eduardo, leaving the TV studios with Martin: "So you'll be in charge of the KMUP studios. Who? Oh yeah, that's Peter, he keeps logs of all the shows broadcasted...
Top