Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Back in Room #1... Well, at least that's another MC friend's B-Day that's easy to remember. Count: How's that? My mom's B-Day is on Friday as well. UD: And the other? Oh... That's easy... Diana, the songbird, who happens to be A Fool. UD: That's... Don't worry... A Fool stands for...
  2. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Hey, you author... About this line here... Originally posted by That Girl... You know the one, the one from Chicago...: "Aren't you going to get to the 70's before leaving the country for six weeks on June 18th?" Huh? You going away? Don't you know that's such a hard thing to say?But at...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Coming back from Everybody Eats... OK, got Kath her bean burritos, some cinammon crispies to share with the girls, and extras for Prairie and Rosita... Also got a boo-llabase bowl for Uncle Deadly, and the 40-clove chicken sandwich for the Count. As for me... Picked up a good old serving of...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You know... After hearing Prairie and Rosita... Me thinks I got a bit of a wash of inspiration. Come on guys... Let's see if we can help out with anything for dinner. And would it be out of character if one of us said to you Kath... "After all, a girl's gotta have some secrets." Eh, guess...
  5. The Count

    Palisades Muppet Figures

    Hi Matthew... Contact me privately, and tell me if you're able to receive messages through the forum's E-mailer. Will send you the entire collection list after hearing from you. If the forum E-mailer option is disabled, please LMK and I'll just post it all here.
  6. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Final Bear in the Big Blue House Episodes

    Um... Me thinks it means no new episodes, though I could be wrong. To Clean Or Not To Clean... Flipped through it this morning, while watching Mike & Mike, my main morning viewing. Not a big fan of the episode dynamics... But I finally have some voices to go with the characters. Bear...
  7. The Count

    Sesame Street figure line CANCELLED!

    Sorry to say... But yes, S1 was completely cancelled. They were ready to go, but never left the factory. You should've received a message from OMG stating that they would ship out any other items you ordered at the time of making the SS S1 pre-order, if you ordered any additional items as...
  8. The Count

    Three Muppet figures you wish were made

    Um... #2 on that list of yours was released... Was just a non-articulated figure of regular Robin with Rainbow Connection Kermit. Hope this helps.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Stinkin' cable guys... They scheduled the appointment for tomorrow, when it had been made for today... And cause of my classes, it'll have to wait till next Friday. Heh... Just a bit of venting... LMK if you guys need any help with anything here in the dorms by leaving a message.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That was rully a good lunch... Count: Yes... Vhy don't ve go outside for a bit? Can't... Waiting for the cable repair man to show up. Count: Ah... Yes, that's wery important. But you can go outside and join the fun at the park if you want to. Count: Thanks, think I'll go see if Telly...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Thought Hoots would come downstairs and stay with us again. Oh well... It's fine if he stays with Kyle this time, no prob there. Um Kyle... Mayhaps it'd be better if Snuffy stayed in his cave room in Room #29? That way you wouldn't have to squeeze him into your own room, and you...
  12. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Sorry Beth... Didn't see it when I was replying to Leyla and Sara... More when I feel more in the spirits... Just got a bit of blahs over the whole thing with my Counting Castle again. I know... I know... It's been mentioned by me so much, you probably roll the peepers when I mention it...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No worries Kath... Spoke with Bryan, and Big Bird helped interpret for us when we called Melvin's parents... They should be here on Monday afternoon to pick him up.
  14. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Hey Foz... Maybe you can do something to correct the thread's title? On another note... Good work Vic... Just leaves me feeling a bit blah though, since I don't rully draw that much anymore. Guess that's why I get a bit down, and kinda feel unsatisfied regarding my own character-creating...
  15. The Count

    Henson Holiday Kermit for Sale

    Yes... And I can vouch for oznowitz... Rully great dealmaker, this is the real thing.
  16. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Aw... But please, tell us how you rully feel. Shame Beth hasn't been by yet... We'll see when the next part gets posted. You didn't think that was the end did you?
  17. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Rully great chapter Lisa. Everything's great, from Maggy's happiness to Kermit and Robin to even Jim showing up at the end. Said it before, will say it again... Contact me if you want I shoulds help with how Rowlf and Kermit name that educational children's show. And I'm not sure what's up...
  18. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Don't worry about it... But which of Beth's stories... That I'll leave for you to decipher. And I think this is a big enough chapter to last for a little while.
  19. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Yes... Thanks... Um Leyla, what reference to Bo's Rainbow story did you find? And there's another story referenced noone's pointed out yet.
  20. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Thank... You... But um... The references? And it's not over yet... You'll see who else appears now that it's the home stretch.
Top