Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Singing to self... School's out for summer! Hmmm... Looks like almost everyone's heading off to Disneyland tomorrow. You guys wanna join up? Count: Certainly, if it's OK with you. Sure... UD: So long as I get an opportunity to skulk around the park, and pick up on some of the latest...
  2. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    There you go... Kinda knew Tanzor and the Muppets would miss each other, not meeting up at Ness's... Would be too short a story. But the reaction once they got to Cape Doom, with Kermit reading the letter... That was probably some of the best right there. And I hope someone finds little...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh? Thought it was nothing but a parafernalia. Oh well... At least I feel good about how I did my exam, still have to see how I fare with the grade though... But now I gots me a two-month vacation I can spend with all of you. Count: Vonderful! UD: Hexcellent. Yeah, I'll be home soon guys.
  4. The Count

    They're finally getting married.....

    Yep... Hey, has anybody seen any updates to Part Of Me? Oh well... Count: Vhere does... Shhh, that's part of the surprise.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wasn't aware there was any fighting last night... Just slept through the night. Oh well, will take care of it if there's anything that needs mending when I get back after my exam this afternoon.
  6. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    Liking the story so far... So, they're all going to meet up at Ness's? Probably not, would make for too short a story, but then again it's your story Sara. I'm really liking the expressions of concern playing across between Gonzo and Rizzo... And how Tanzor's trying to get to his foster...
  7. The Count

    Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

    Well... They haven't said "NO" yet? If they haven't, then I see that as somewhat positive... Cause at least they haven't said "No" yet. Yes, they may be dragging their feet in responding, but there's still some good news. Hope this helps.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *The Count opens our room's door and takes the box inside. Count: Ah ha! Brownies... And vith vanilla icing rings! I vill count them! Please keep it down Count, I'm rereading the notes my classmate sent me for tomorrow's exam. Hope I don't pull an all-nighter. And thanks Kate, hope...
  9. The Count

    The Trouble With Hats

    Hee... Funny Bry. Steppin' Out Fozzie doesn't have a magnet in his head though.
  10. The Count

    The Trouble With Hats

    Hmmm... Didn't know it said that on the packaging. But if you feel the hat, it has a hollow or open bottom, which wouldn't hollow nor open if it did indeed have a magnet inside. Good luck though.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Should I do it... UD: What is it now? Well, there's a really pricy item up on eBay, an SS prototype. UD: And the trouble is? Well... Because of the price... Was planning on going to this year's SDCC with my brother and a friend. UD: What?!? Don't worry... If Ryan's not back by...
  12. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    Aw... Cute, and a little teary. Again, the bit about how all of Gonzo's race acquire children at 30 years of age... The age at which this happens, another subtle X-Muppets crossover hint? Heh... Guess I need to clear out my own cobwebs and make up my mind as to how I wanna proceed with my...
  13. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    Hey... That was fast. Really liked the chapter... Scooter: "Mail's here!"" Gonzo getting worried over the lack of postcards, and mowing the lwan weirdly... Rizzo with the bologna... Kermit finding the little fine print... Hope for more soon.
  14. The Count

    FanFic: The New Arrival

    Huh? Better get Fleet over to Sara's room and get him to leak the story to me too. Good start, wondering what'll come next. The bus driver saying "Whatever, bub", that a subtle reference to Sean's X-Muppets crossovers?
  15. The Count

    The Trouble With Hats

    Well... Reason why the magnet almost doesn't seem to be present is cause there is no magnet in Steppin' Out Fozzie's hat. The hat is meant to fit on his head, but I haven't gotten it that way so far. What I do is just squeeze it tightly on top of one of his ears, mostly his left ear. He...
  16. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Aw... You gots someone helping you already? Well, OK... Good luck, I know we'll all need it for our respective finals.
  17. The Count

    Susan Blu

    Hmmm... Some here I haven't seen, and others I loathe for personal reasons... But among the ones I remember... Filmation's Ghostbusters: That was my bag man! Fangface: A retread spin-off of SD, but I can't place the character. Maybe because it mostly aired on Cartoon Network's early...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Whenever you can update the story Nicole... But take your time. Oh hey Kath... Saw something that might make you purr or even purrk up your day. Mark your calendar for the 16th of June, there's a second Garfield movie being released, Garfield Goes to London. Rully hope they...
  19. The Count

    Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

    Must echo Sara's sentiments... Including Doc and Emily, and the trappings of the discoveries from her story to your previous one... Really great and I hope we get more soon.
  20. The Count

    Sadie's Stories is finally in Print Format!

    Hmmm... Not sure what the problem might be with the MO's. But I'm glad it's finally there for all to purchase and enjoy. Looking forward to the finished audio version. Have a great day Sara.
Top