Search results

  1. kathy26

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

    Why is BD Monster So Sad?
  2. kathy26

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

    I know that but during the credits did I see a puppeteer doing one of the skulls.
  3. kathy26

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

    Who were all the guest stars and cameos? I saw Will Arnett, Ed Asner (RIP), Yvette Nicole Brown, and Taraji P Henson but what were the others?
  4. kathy26

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

    Anybody see the cool costumes at the Halloween party? I especially love Scooter dressed as Elvis and the Kermit Miss Piggy costumes.
  5. kathy26

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

    Yeah but with Steve gone who could voice Rizzo maybe Brian or Bill
  6. kathy26

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

    Did they just bring back At The Dance from the old Muppet Show?
  7. kathy26

    Muppets Haunted Mansion special coming to Disney+ on Friday October 8, 2021

    And Johnny Fiama and Sal are returning in this special
  8. kathy26

    Animal in Geico Commercial

  9. kathy26

    The Funny Picture Thread

    i always laugh when i see this on family guy
  10. kathy26

    Two Flowers

    i was looking the sesame street video Imagine That with Telly and Zoe and notice in the We Hate The Rain song Stinky was backed up 2 flowers were these the flowers that appear in That's How I Got Here
  11. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    Where Did Big Bird Get this TIe From?
  12. kathy26

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I Wish i can see 2836 to 2840 episodes where they clean up the lot and meet the Pigeon Sisters
  13. kathy26

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    So Kevin Clash is the voice of Big Bear in this episode and he's a bearacrat
  14. kathy26

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    and Peter Linz was the second customer who ordered a copy of U.S. News and Glitch
  15. kathy26

    Muppet Film and TV References

    check out this skit from Saturday Night Live The Muppet Show - SNL - YouTube
  16. kathy26

    Muppet Show skit on Saturday Night Live on May 15, 2021

    Check out what SNL did last night.
  17. kathy26

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Did Big Bird say Sweetheart at the end?
  18. kathy26

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Thank you so much
  19. kathy26

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I Hope One Day we can see Episode 2279 with this one shot character Dwayne The Dragon
Top