Search results

  1. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:what hey wait a minute where's the audience?
  2. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Kermit:Thank you thank you and welcome to Muppet Saturday Night Live with our very special guest star Joseph Gordon Levitt but first here is Sweetums and the Muppet Monsters
  3. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Clara:hi Honey and i'm back from the hair dressers
  4. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Floyd Pepper:Hey Gonzo everybody just came back from the bowling tournament
  5. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Joseph Gordon-Levitt:yeah i'm here so let's get this show started
  6. kathy26

    Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

    Joseph Gordon-Levitt:what's all the ruckus about?
  7. kathy26

    TMS Outline:Tom Hanks

    here is my first muppet show outline I want to thank fozzieisfunny he helped me with the script so here it is Cold Opening: Scooter: Tom Hanks, fifteen seconds to curtain, Mr. Hanks! Tom Hanks: Are you sure I'll feel comfortable, Scooter? Scooter: Sure, here's Comfortable. ( A Muppet named...
  8. kathy26

    TMS Outline: Paul Mccartney

    can I be part of that?
  9. kathy26

    The New Muppet Show Outlines

    yes I would like that
  10. kathy26

    The New Muppet Show Outlines

    really thank you
  11. kathy26

    TMS Outline: Paul Mccartney

    if you need some ideas i'll be gladed to help
  12. kathy26

    TMS Outline: Paul Mccartney

    that was so cool great outline
Top