Muppets Haunted Mansion special coming to Disney+ on Friday October 8, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Alls I know is I'm looking forward to this thing next Frightday. That, and I saw the special hyped in its own commercial today, so that earned a skeletal smile from me. :batty:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I think a holiday special, especially for a popular holiday, will draw a lot more eyes than a random streaming show.
Well, I hope so. The Muppets had a lot of problems like Muppets Most Wanted box office underperformed, The Muppets 2015 tv show is a ratings flop, and I had a feeling Muppets Now is a flop as well. So, I hope Muppets Haunted Mansion maybe they're only hope to succeed.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well, I hope so. The Muppets had a lot of problems like Muppets Most Wanted box office underperformed, The Muppets 2015 tv show is a ratings flop, and I had a feeling Muppets Now is a flop as well. So, I hope Muppets Haunted Mansion maybe they're only hope to succeed.
If somethings a failure it does not mean it’s the end all be all. We’ve gone through this so many times. It’s essentially back to the drawing board, it’s not gonna be the end of the Muppets as we know it. Especially with people like Bill and such keeping the franchise alive.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
If somethings a failure it does not mean it’s the end all be all. We’ve gone through this so many times. It’s essentially back to the drawing board, it’s not gonna be the end of the Muppets as we know it. Especially with people like Bill and such keeping the franchise alive.
Thanks. I guess I forgot about that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This is also a special, not a series or feature-length film. The stakes a little lower.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey geists, toughpigs posted a clip of the beginnings of one of the musical numbers from the special. It has a variation of Gonzo's quote I have as my sig delivered by Kermit. And another Muppet not previously listed gets added to the cast in the form of Marvin Suggs. I like the musical style of the number, it reminds me slightly of the intro to "Remains Of The Day" from The Corpse Bride. It'll be a hauntingly good time this Frightday when Muppets Haunted Mansion debuts on Disney Plus. :batty:

kathy26

Reaction score
And Johnny Fiama and Sal are returning in this special

Status
Not open for further replies.