Search results

  1. kathy26

    Sesame Street Season 10 Episode 1262 - A Movie is Being Filmed at Hooper's Store

    When Maurice Monster was announcing the sponsors at the end did I hear a little of Scooter From Richard
  2. kathy26

    Sesame Street Season 10 Episode 1255 - Big Bird Gets His Tonsils Removed

    Just Saw This Episode as Well and do we have new closing signs from this episode
  3. kathy26

    Sesame Street Season 10 Episode 1207 - Bert Meets Bertha

    So it's Nice to See Bert in a episode and that was a great episode and Luis did the sponsor reading at the end of it
  4. kathy26

    CinderTelly

    Thank You So Much for the info
  5. kathy26

    CinderTelly

    I'm Watching the Street Scenes for Season 23 episode CinderTelly and I know Martin is Telly,and David is Flo Bear but who were the other characters in it and I know that Joey wrote this episode and did Whamo the Rental Magician
  6. kathy26

    TV Alert: The Muppets on "The Disney Family Singalong: Volume 2" Sunday May 10, 2020

    Who were all of the stars and muppets in that intro?
  7. kathy26

    COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

    Yes I know But Here in New Jersey it's over a 100 I just they have a vaccine in the works
  8. kathy26

    COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

    We Need A Vaccine Quick cause i'm panicking about it
  9. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    Maybe its Coronavirus outbreak
  10. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    And I knew that Toucan was in Episode 1576 I had to watched it on YouTube to see if that's the Same Toucan Puppet and sure enough it was.
  11. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    Was I Blocked just a minute ago
  12. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    Episode 0831 is Up now https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_0831
  13. kathy26

    Classic Movie Help

    I'm A Classic Movie Buff and I need some help identifying old movies like this one Can Anybody Identify those 2 movies
  14. kathy26

    Sesame Street Old School Outlines

    Oh You Should had a Anything Muppet Selling Lemonade to the adults and kids for that hot summer day
  15. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    Was it Jerry,Richard and Frank or Fran
  16. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    who performed these characters for the Hooperburgers Episode
  17. kathy26

    Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

    Where I can't find it on there
  18. kathy26

    Classic Sesame Street Outlines - Early 1980s Format

    I Thought Brian Muehl was the Voice of Telly in this one
  19. kathy26

    Game Suggestions Thread

    how I can join that game
  20. kathy26

    Game Suggestions Thread

    How About A Series Called Muppet Town Where all the Muppets live in a fabulous town called Muppetville with these buildings The Muppet Theater (Run by Kermit The Frog The Muppet Malt Shop (Run by Gladys) Muppet Arts (Run by Mr Hainey a New Muppet Teacher) Muppet Hospital (Run by Rowlf as Dr...
Top