Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... And here it is... My true first day of summer vacation. You can feel the gentle breeze... Not to mention the humidity, making you know it's late springish/summerlike. OK guys... Meet you poolside later this afternoon. Count and UD: Check. Spread the word about our Muppet movie...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats hovering above Kathy and Beth drop their wettened spherical payload, ever so stylishly and ever so sequenced. Take your time Beth, I know you'll reply and will probably have some words of advice/encouragement. And if your roomies are so inclined... *Bats splash Red and Wanda with water...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Comes in through the doors... *Splashes Beth with a water balloon. Maybe that'll get her to reply to my PM. *Smirks... *Breaks into laughter. UD and Count: What's this? Guys, cc'meere... *Leans in to whisper plans and splashes them with water balloons before hugging the two. Free at...
  4. The Count

    What an angel (another Hallmark ornament story)

    Hi... Was browsing Muppets at ebay just now and I found the following link. http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Hallmark-Muppets-Ornament-EXCELLENT-Con-box_W0QQitemZ150126893333QQihZ005QQcategoryZ19233QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Since I can't tell for myself, is this the ornament Catherine immortalized in...
  5. The Count

    Problem with PM Pop-ups

    Not sure Snowths. If I have a PM sent to me that was sent to more than just me, and it's the newest PM in my inbox, I get a pop-up window alerting me that I have a new PM. Also, seems that the PM functions are back to normal as I've been getting the pop-up window alerts. Course, I did...
  6. The Count

    The name of the maroon monster is...

    Yes... Though that was partly because of me. When he first appeared as a new character, you know he had to be added to my Muppet Listings. But because noone knew/had a name for him, I decided to denote him as "Joey Monster" because: (a) he was a monster, and (b) he was performed/voiced by...
  7. The Count

    Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

    Thanks Anthony. Checked out the thread posted at CMX by PB (punchbunny). Laughed at the quote that Piggy as the Princess, she was never refered to as Leia in the Mark Hamil/Star Wars TMS episode is called Princess Loina and has a hair dryer as a raygun. Wonder if this'll help or hurt...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Ah, that's good to hear. As is the melodious manglings coming from inside the room I'm sharing for the week. Was unusual to find the door locked last night, but the Count assured me all was fright with our master. Hi Uncle Deadly... Sorry about last night. So to make up for it, what say...
  9. The Count

    Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

    Thanks. However, cause of my blind batty eyes, I can't see images posted on a computer or TV screen. So, if you could please tell me what's been shown so far, I'd appreciate it.
  10. The Count

    Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

    So... Have to ask, what's been shown so far as part of this proposal?
  11. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Huh? Red-haired woman? That might just happen to be a red herring Sara. *Whistles innocently, not revealing my hunches or insider information just yet.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sings: Workin', workin', workin', workin'... Get up in the morning. Get yourself to work. MCers never fool around. MCers never shirk. There's duties always waiting. Duties must be doooooooone... There's fanfics that must be raved. And songs that must be sung!
  13. The Count

    Please help with this Henson memory

    Yes... The first clip you asked about is from The Storyteller: The Soldier and Death. It was featured as the second half hour of The Jim Henson Hour Episode 3: Monster Telethon. The part you mentioned is where the Soldier is playing cards with the assorted devils at the ruined castle the...
  14. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Oh Catherine... If I can today, I'll review with fullness. You deserve a good full review. And I see it as a way to thank Ru immensely, not only for the help you've been giving me... But for the new chapter, something I needed to make me feel better after the long day, and um stressful night...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Sounds quite nice. Too bad he didn't have time to sit down with the Graveyard Ghost, guess he had an afterlife to get back to. *Small chuckle. Do hope Lady Fughetta received our compliments if you managed to get that far Erin. *Ed finishes dinner, goes to Room #1 and closes the door...
  16. The Count

    Where can I find Classic Sesame Street?

    And if you're looking to buy, I have an extra set I could sell. Hope this helps.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uncle Deadly: So what has your attention so wrapped tonight Ed? Ungh... Reading the notes for my evidence class's final exam. Got an early meeting with the professor tomorrow. Cause I didn't get the notice that the review class had been moved. UD: Ah... So that hexplains it. Yes... Too...
  18. The Count

    Wanted: Muppet Action Figures

    Hi... Have an extra Statler MOC I could sell off. LMK if interested please.
  19. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    *Sighs. Too bad there's no new chapter. Rully needed one to calm me down, both angerwise and to get me back in a good mood after the bleepin' dream I just woke from. Oh well... All that can be done is hope Catherine will come back to us and post the next chapter soon.
  20. The Count

    Good News About Missing Replica Notepad!

    Not sure Patricia since I don't collect the line(s) of Fraggle plushes. You could ask matleo or Foody, they've seen and tracked down the entirety of most of the FR plush variations. Hope this helps.
Top