Search results

  1. The Count

    Good News About Missing Replica Notepad!

    You know something... One of the problem most folks here have with the various versions of the plush Fraggles is that they're incomplete. Gobo and Wembley got released, Boober's there, and even Red lines the shelves of a dedicated collector... But to this date none of those lines have yet to...
  2. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    *In Kermit voice:Oh good. Wondered where you were MW. Got another franchise you can add to Legends/Pirates. And it fits in perfectly, given you're so fond of Kim Possible... Just so happens there was this episode where the gang from school went to this part of town, a port styled on an 18th...
  3. The Count

    The name of the maroon monster is...

    Yep... It's good we finally know his real name. He was somewhat refered to as "FilFil" on set because he was designed after the character known as Filfil from Sesame Street's Egyptian co-production. But now we know his name's Murray, good to have him join the rest of the family.
  4. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Mmm... So, is there a chance of you posting one of those thingys called "chapters" instead? Thanks, I know I'm looking forward to what the next installment brings.
  5. The Count

    The Muppets/Rescue Rangers Story

    That's OK Jeany. Looking forward to the next part, though I'd like to know more about the new characters here.
  6. The Count

    The Muppets/Rescue Rangers Story

    Um... Hello Jeany, I think there's been a misunderstanding here. This section of the forums is for fanfiction and fanart created by all the Muppet fans who are members of MC. The story you posted so far seems like a good outline, though it needs further development to fully flesh out the...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hi guys... Before I forget, I want to express birthday wishes to one of my fave Muppets... The crazed drummer of the Electric Mayhem, Animal! If you have any cards or gifts or want to help plan the party, go upstairs to Room #42 and talk to Alex. See youz guys later...
  8. The Count

    Celebrating Frank Oz!

    Yes... And here's another happy birthday card from me to you Mr. Oz. Two of your mainstays have and always will be amongst my fave characters cause they always make me laugh: Cookie Monster and Animal, along with Bert too. Just don't let someone ruin the birthday by pulling your nose off...
  9. The Count

    First Day of School Help, Please.

    Hi guys... Maybe someone here can help me out. There was a song sung by the Count titled "The First Day Of School", where he regails us with the tale of his elementary educational beginnings. He gains confidence in himself after finding and counting all his classmates. What I'm looking for...
  10. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Not rully... But at least now we have all the chocolate in Europe. You're next Hershey's! Mwahahahahahahaha!
  11. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    *In Elvis voice: Are you one of those real British folks or one of those fakey-fake British bobbies? Sure Christy, I'd like to see your badge. *Gets buzzed out. Ryan, take over since you're probably ziffling me now.
  12. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Please... Christy's her own woman, able to trounce Bo any day of the week. For yer benefit girly... 1 With regards to the stories I've already sent to your inbox, where did I leave off? Alls I needs is the title and last chapter number you've got. 2 Of Beth's Rowlf's Stories, do you have...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *The phantom ship finally docks at a brimstone bridged docking station... The proper toll must be paid before proceeding any further. The hand of a ghaunt lanky man stretches outwards, tossing honeycake biscuits three, quickly snatched by the maws of the guardian beast in front of the gates...
  14. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    So... Imagine my surprise when I logged on today and found my cyber-sister was online. In honor of her and all the wonderful roles she's played in the past. OK, so it's only been Christy "Mother" Moppet and Nicki the She-Devil of the Seven Seas... She's still a great person and I'm glad to...
  15. The Count

    The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

    OK... You know you've got a powerful gripping story when Lisa comes in to read and review, is left flabbergasted like in her previous post, and doesn't even or forgets to ask for "More please!". What's this world coming to? Will that girl ever post more fanfic someday soonerishkibbible? And...
  16. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    *Finishes reading latest chapter. Silently agrees with what Lisa and Kate said... More please! Shhhhh! *Softly: More please.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Back in our room, changed into casual/sleeping clothes and pajamas... The Count is already fast asleep, while I'm reading Prawny's latest update. *Voiceover from one of the Muppet ghosts: MC Dorms was brought to you by the letter W and the number 4. Good night, and don't let the batty...
  18. The Count

    New character ideas

    Yeah... And if John makes a date with Lena in Constantinople, but goes to pick her up in Constantinople... She'll be waiting in Istanbul.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Rain falls as clouds have now emerged, covering the sunny exterior Bryan was talking about a few seconds ago. Count: Ah ha! Vhat fun, I get to count all the vater balloons... And raindrops... And of course, my usual thunder and lightning bring the rain again! Uh-oh, better get inside...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Waiter: Certainly sir... Oh, I guess you must want something to drink. *Waiter turns around to reveal himself as a penguin commando in league with Ed and the Count, splashing a water balloon on Prawny. *Comes into the restaurant... And perhaps some cold ice to go with that drink. *Splashes...
Top