CustomCreator
Active Member
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2005
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 3
MUPPET GRAIL: Cooper Perry Rainbow Connection Kermit
Need:
Piggy(either verison)
Statler
Link Hogthrob
Julius Strangepork
Penguins
Invisible Spray Fozzie(pending Ebay)
Koozebane Kermit
Vanishing Cream Beaker
Adventure Kermit
Cabin boy Rizzo and Gonzo
Rowlf
Scooter(original, I think)
Super Beaker
Marvin Suggs
Pops
Sam the Eagle
Shifty Eye Sam
Ghost of Sam Arrow
That's it for now unless I think of more.
Paypal avail
Need:
Piggy(either verison)
Statler
Link Hogthrob
Julius Strangepork
Penguins
Invisible Spray Fozzie(pending Ebay)
Koozebane Kermit
Vanishing Cream Beaker
Adventure Kermit
Cabin boy Rizzo and Gonzo
Rowlf
Scooter(original, I think)
Super Beaker
Marvin Suggs
Pops
Sam the Eagle
Shifty Eye Sam
Ghost of Sam Arrow
That's it for now unless I think of more.
Paypal avail
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+