Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Coming back from Everybody Eats. Man am I stuffed. They have some great nutter butter waffles at that place. Count: Yes, and I particularly enjoyed their roasted garlic takitura sandwich. Mmm, yes, will have to share that recipe with the others if they ever get the yen for a Transylvanian...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hi from the dorms management team. We sure had fun yesterday at the park with our picnic and baseball game. Well, I don't know how much fun todays planned party will be. What's that you say? A party not be any fun? But how can that be you say to yourself. That's...
  3. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Course we did! You bring us some more story?
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Ah ha! That's 1, 1 run for our team! Oh, how I love sports. Come on, you and I both know it's really the stats you love. Count: 2 true, 2 true. UD: Did you feel that? Count: Vhat? UD: It's almost as if Ryan's back. But that can't be... He said he'd be gone for a whole week...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ooh yeah... Haven't played since my high school days. Course, that was just in gym class... And I squatted down as catcher with the coach guiding me to find the ball after it landed in the ground... But still, good times. *Gets into place behind Red as she steps up for the first at bat.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    To Bert: Brought Flippersteps and Prediciment, both unfinished as of yet. The Count is off counting Twiddlebugs on the edge of the grassy border, while Uncle Deadly sips at a cup of soda used to soak a full devilled egg.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *At the park... Sure is nice everything cleared up, both the weather and our schedules. Hi Bry, out and about to toss the ol' pigskin huh? *Count, hugging Prairie: Ah ha! More friends made it to our little gathering! *The Count proceeds to let Fatatatita out of her carrier, who...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep. Already posted a note on the bulletin board. Got the apple cakes, container of garlic grilled mushrooms with onions, baggettes to slice up for sandwiches, and a tumbler with lemon-lime soda and another one with diet cola should you ladies want some. UD: Got the tumblers. Count: Mmm...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh? Oh, she's being looked after by Kathy. We should knock on her door and see if they want to come too. I'm bringing the audio version of Sara's fics... Good reading. *Taps walking cane on Room #6's door. Kathy? Beth and us are going on a picnic, wanna come with? *Count's humming a...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Beth... Heard you were planning on a picnic? Me and the fiends would be interested, if you wouldn't mind. Got some chunky apple cakes, and garlic shrooms perfect for either salad or sammies. LMK and we'll be ready to go when you say. *Posts an announcement on the bulletin board...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... We sure had fun at the pools today. UD: Not to mention we had a superb dinner of spooked shrimp paella. You OK Count? Count: Yes... Thanks to Beth I've gotten two batties for the brood, but as for the third... Oh, um, the thing is... Guess I'm still not sure about going down one...
  12. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Better you squee here than over in the latest chapter of Kermie's Girl Aunt Ru posted. You should check it out, I think you'll be pleased with the two new people who arrived at Vegas. One of them I think is even a third of you. How's that possible? Don't ask me, that's a math problem not...
  13. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Rock? Don't mind if I do. And don't think we're taking this thread nor your talents for granite. You should be a little boulder and post more story. Otherwise, the marbles you have might get lost. OK, enough bad jokes. Robin, get her! *Robin goes in and starts tickling Lisa continuously...
  14. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    *Kersploosh! *Drops water balloon bomb on Lisa. We want more fanfic! We want it now! There hasn't been any fanfic from you for far too long! So give in to our demands and we'll spare the frog. Robin: But I like water balloon fights. *Shhhh. Don't let her hear that. Robin: Oh, sorry...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats hold up cue cards with scores on them rating Murray's dive. Hmm... 9.9, 9.5, 9.7, 8.4, and a -2? Oh, no, that's from Oscar. Forget that last one. Great fun hanging out here in the pool. Will probably stay here a little longer and then head in for dinner.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: 2, 2 divebombs into the pool! *Launches himself down the water slide with a bit of rain cloud cover left behind in his wake. Oh hey Herry, please tell Kyle I'm still waiting to hear from him on whether ZootyCutie should be admitted here. Red! Where's Wanda? Guess she prefers to...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Singing along... Furry happy monsters. Count: *Sees Telly, that's 1, 1 worried monster. Hey Telly... Remember the poolhouse has a skylight dome rooftop. So we still get sunlight in here, its harmful UV rays blocked out by the plexiglass of the skylight. *Climbs up the steps again and...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Oh... Clifford, just listening to some good music. Count: There are some frozen OJ pops on the table. *Laughs at the guy heckling Johnny and Beaker getting dragged in by mistake. Can't hear you Cliff... In the pool in my innertube. And besides, I've got this banana Ernie gave me...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmm... In a groovier moodsince I've been listening to MC Radio again. Heard some I'd never heard before. UD: Yes, I rather liked that one with Mac Wilson. Count: Always enjoy it when there's a song by the Dead Hensons. Yeah... Come on guys, gotta drop these sunshine pops and radish bars...
  20. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    Hi Phil... Listening to MC Radio again today. Thought you'd like to know... The song "The Ballad Of Casey MacPhee" as sung by Cookie Monster and a Balladeer, the Balladeer's name is misspelled as there's only one "e" when there should be two after the "d" in "Ballader". Hope this helps.
Top