Search results

  1. The Count

    Identity Theft Victim: Herman Munster

    Thanks Snowths. Though funny at first, it makes me a bit sad. If you can't trust fellow fans of your own fandom community, who can you trust? Who'll be next... Kermit The Frog? Mr. Rogers? Of course, if the thieves were a little bit smart, they'd know they should've been selling Lilly...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    Yaey! Like I saids elsewhere, will let Beth do the reviewing since she already promised. So much goodness... Prawny, post mooooooooooore!
  3. The Count

    10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

    Anti-anti human man: Somebody call? Oh yeah... Get to posting fanfics or I'll cart the lot of you away. *Produces shopping cart to wheel loonies away.
  4. The Count

    The Face Of The Joker Revealed

    Winslow, what's the url for that site you mentioned?
  5. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    Just too bad there's no new chapter for her to review...
  6. The Count

    Looking for Muppet Sideshow Busts

    Hey HardRock... Found this on eBay, you might be interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Weta-The-Muppets-Dr-Bunsen-Polystone-Bust_W0QQitemZ280125198965QQihZ018QQcategoryZ19233QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  7. The Count

    Jailhouse Rock!

    Well... There are parts when reading that you think it could use something to stop and give proper reading warnings. But after my five years of forum interaction, I've gotten used to this as much as I've gotten used to other peoples' styles of writing. It's a good story Claudia. And I...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats drop off Pepe's present from the occupants of Room #1, a CD of festive Latin music with popular hits and dancing songs to boogie the night away.
  9. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Good to know. If you need help, you know where to reach me. Also been wondering, what with the great crossover work you do... How would you handle a sort of Muppet-filled (both TMS Muppets and Sesame gang) version of the Haunted Mansion? Not the movie, but the legend/lore of the attraction...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    *Blasts Prawny with his own penguin cannons. Hey, isn't it about time you updated this thing? Or has that 10K race gone to yer head. Come back here and post more story, or we'll be battin' down the hatches to get it!
  11. The Count

    The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

    Hmmm... And here I thought there'd be an update today. Oh well, Beth, post more story when you can please.
  12. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Well... You could always add Gargoyles, the series to the Dark Knight mix. That's another one I can help you with if you need info on the cast of characters. Or maybe American Dragon. Another possibility for either Dark Knight or Iron-Man consideration could be Get Ed. In any case, I'm...
  13. The Count

    Disney really getting ready to use the Muppets to help teach kids about...

    Bo... You're thinking of the episode with JHH Muppets of The Cosby Show. *Smirks at people taking for certain that what's said in Jim Hill's articles are gospel truth, worrying about if this and/or that happens. Guys... There's a much better and much more reputable source of Muppet news...
  14. The Count

    Random Ramblings

    Mostly yeah. Though the person who got themselves banned could always come back and reregister under a different name. Seen it with all the ones I've been booting out in the two months since my mod powers activated.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello from the dorms management team. Just wanted to say... Happy birthday to Pepe the King Prawn. If you want to help with the party preparations or drop off a card or gift, talk to Alex in Room #42 up on the third floor. You can't miss it, her room's directly above...
  16. The Count

    Jailhouse Rock!

    Mmm... So now we know what Piggy did, or is being claimed to have done. Murder most foul. What, she murdered a chicken? Please post more as it's starting to get intriguing.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Actually Bry... Claudia's room is directly above yours. So maybe you might see each other sooner than you think. *Spots Claudia too... Hi Claudia. So you know, Alex (Beakerfan) is actually a girl. Speaking of which, please LMK if you have any progress done on that little request of...
  18. The Count

    Jailhouse Rock!

    Hmmm... OK, I'm interested to see where this leads. To the police station and eventual jailhouse of course... But you know I crave more story. Oh, and now that you've started, beware that rare species of living beings known as "naggers". They constantly devour fanfic and must have more to...
  19. The Count

    The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

    Ooh! Thank ooo Beth! Since Prawny already promised to give you a review, I'll let him have at it. He might come up with some better names for the arsenal than I could... It's so great that things are starting to come together. Yaey Rowlf! Go get her! Aw, poor Wanda, she rully has to...
  20. The Count

    Sainte-Marie Sings a New Song

    Great article Phil... Though I have a question. The article mentions her "future husband, Jack Nitzsche". Would that be the same person who portrayed Sheldon on Sesame Street, most notably in Episodes 1091-1095 (the Hawaiian vacation)? Just asking, to make sure the information I have for my...
Top