Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Noticing Ryan immovable on the sidewalk outside. Good, maybe now that'll stop this crazy posting. Man do I need a bed break... *Overhears Rowlf. OK, here it is... *Fishes out the word "Oy". Now where do you want me to take it? *Runs away laughing, still holding on to Lisa's word.
  2. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Uh... You sureabout that? Remember who Ivan's going to be, would hate to spark up another debate similar to the one about the Muppet Star Wars figurines Disney will be releasing later this year about Kermit and Piggy being Luke and Leia.
  3. The Count

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    To Prawny: You grab one arm, and I'll grab the other... And we both pull her free at the same time.
  4. The Count

    Return to the Magic: The Awakenings

    That reminds me boy-o... We need someone to shimmy up the mast and straighten the sails. So get at it sails-man.
  5. The Count

    Saving the Dream

    To tell the truth... Most of MopFam's been lost in the last few months. The story's fizzed out. Even the little sidestory I was posting... Can't wait for whatever you have in store Sis.
  6. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Well hey... You're the one who asked for the authors to send you updates to your addy, just doing their job for them and I've forgotten where I left off with some of the more voluminous ones. That sounds great Sis, wish you success with the writing. Only thing I ask is you please contact me...
  7. The Count

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    Yeah... That or something else better numerically named. But we won't have to worry about that for a while. Kev and I are in a different station, remember we both have Mod status and powers. So would that put us as guards of the upper realm or the lower reaches? Eh, figure it out on your...
  8. The Count

    Saving the Dream

    Oh, so that's what you're working on... Well, I say now I'm sorry for never finishing my stories, the two main ones about MopFam and Hensonville. But I truly look forward to yours Sis. So please post soon!
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    What do you mean looks like? He's practically one already from all the bouncing he does in the fanfic library.
  10. The Count

    Return to the Magic: The Awakenings

    No, you'll get everything smeared in the stuff. Besides, ye already be manning the grills Jacko.
  11. The Count

    Return to the Magic: The Awakenings

    Aye Cap'n Christy. Matty, get that Jack boy out here and flippin' the burgers. Friggin', into the drink ya go to fetch the cap'n some ice for her own drink. Huh? well just get some from that husband-cicle o'hers. Bo-flavored ice... Eeew! Now that's something only a grouch would like...
  12. The Count

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    *Cut to an old film clip of Muppet professor reading from the MC Dictionary. MC 4-Horseman: A member of Muppet Central who posts or garners a total of ten thousand (10000) posts or more. MC 4-Horsemen: The total group of members at Muppet Central who have to date garnered ten thousand (10000)...
  13. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Hurray hurrah! Sis! *Runs up to hug Christy. Book? What book? Anything fickish we should know about? And we know your E-mail/Gmail works... We can send you messages just fine. It's your replies that seem to get lost in the murky depths of that whirlpool we woulda thrown Hebbage into...
  14. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    And I'm Clyde. Now button up your lips youz mugs... And post more, or we'll keep hauntin' till we get it. *Produces menacing pellet gun and aims it at the book, firing off a few rounds.
  15. The Count

    Life is My Highway

    Liking it, post more please.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    See them walking down the stroot. Sam: Down the stroot? Well, I had to make it rhyme... Now post more story!
  17. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Oh... So now we get a new chapter? You heartstabber... Ending it with another cliffhanger moment, Kermit not sure what he wants to do. Why does that resemble the situation I find myself in regarding my own little pet projects? Thank you Lisa. Congratulations on reaching the golden chapter...
  18. The Count

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    Agreed. If you guys end up doing this, I ask that you confine your muffining to this thread solely. If things get too out of hand, you know the consequences. Besides Prawny... You're 77 posts away from becoming one of the MC 4-Horsemen. Take it easy and just post normally. Will tell you...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Waking up... Aaaaahhm. Count: Sleep vell? Yeah... Gotta get a bath though. Count:Not before you read everything in the library. Seems there vas a mass updating last night. And I missed out on it. Count: Along vith Uncle Deadly losing his frightful nagging title. Well, he still has that...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *OOC: That's great Bry! And it plays in so perfectly into the landscape of our town... Oh, here's some birdseed for Big B's milkshakes... Guess the Hooper's Store's Food Delivery Person dropped it off at my shop by mistake. You might want to try those oatmeal milkshakes though, I hear...
Top