Search results

  1. The Count

    Appreciation Threads?

    But Snowths... Aren't points as meaningless as a restraining order issued by Kathy Greenwood?
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In the 1st floor's bathroom, I'm taking a late night midnight shower. Thought it'd be better this way. See, we happen to have a tradition back in my home of Puerto Rico. Today, the 23rd of June, it's the birthday or day devoted to our patron saint, John the Baptist. So what do we do to...
  3. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Mmm... Thanks Maddie, that helps muchly. Curious to know, have you ever drawn the characters you've come up with? Used to do that myself, though they weren't Muppet-based. *Sighs, oh for those long-ago days when I loved to draw.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Back in Room #1... Hey Count, I think we got ourselves a bit of good news. Count: Oh? Yeah, talked to Maddie... She said she could assist our sewing spider crew. So it looks like there'll be a surprise at the next anniversary similar to the first. The names and faces might've changed...
  5. The Count

    Random Ramblings

    Dunno... Ask de'Snowth.
  6. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Oh... OK, guess I thought there was something special to the pajama patterns of each Muppet. Hmmm, maybe Maddie oughta try the robes we used to have. If someone were to draw them up, I might be inspired or moved to come up with some new designs for all the new residents at the dorms...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    *Pokes head in, peeks, and sees Ryan's snoozin' away. Fire! Suddenly, a shower of penguins bombards da' Prawn, prompting him to wake from his reverie. Post more story! If'n ye know what's good fer ye!
  8. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Um... Could descripts please be provided for those non-visual types like us? Thanks.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Random viewer: But why would she strike a post? What did the post ever do to her? It was jus standing there... Innocent and minding it's own business... Proudly supporting the house through it's quiet grieving over the loss of the kitchen... *Starts to tear up: And then this woman comes...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Passing by, making the rounds... Oh hi Claudia. Hmmm, though Oscar lives in the trashcan on the 2nd floor's common room (one full floor below yours), I suppose he could easily have some sort of ladder installed inside all of the trashcans on all of the common rooms and get from floor to floor...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    The raven jet lands on the ground as Ivan rushes out to talk to Vanessa... Finding only her handkerchief has been left behind. Meanwhile, Professor Devinshire, burrowing under where the Moppets' main household would be above ground, has followed the trail of some rather intresting dragonish...
  12. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    *Over loudspeakers: Now hear this, now hear this... It's been three weeks since Miss Catherine, alias Ruahnna, alias Kermie's Girl has been spotted. She left us with the grand promise of Chapter 51 for this story, one which I am very muchly interested in finally reading. If you see her, nag...
  13. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    Ho-hum... Sitting on the dock of the bay. Watching the fics rol away. Hopin' Cath will come back someday. And post more that'll make me say 'Yaey!'.
  14. The Count

    Wearin' O the Green (For St. Patrick's Day)

    Um, hello out there? *In Grover voice: This is your friendly old pal... *In normal voice: The Count. Did I surprise you? Sorry, just trying to get Catherine's attention so more of this great tale can get posted tute suite.
  15. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    OK... Since I didn't find a "The End" or a statement saying as much by the author of this fine fictional account... Is there more to come? If so, please post!
  16. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Eh... Forget about it. Now I shall retire to my couch of perpetual industriousness. No, I haven't seen that movie yet, I haven't seen any of the current movies that I'd want to yet... Just keep getting the trailers on TV. Hope to talk to you soon Sis. *Leaves tip for bagels with cream chees.
  17. The Count

    Favorite Movie on MST3K

    You know... ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlerreth recently got himself an acting role on the soap The Guiding Light, under his new stage name Rock Hoover. They even made up a sortof catchy little theme song that ends with the line: "there ain't no messing with the 'Hoov'". Well, every time they...
  18. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Well... At least the others would be able to see your drawings, I wouldn't given my blind batty eyes. Might consider talking to you about some drawing help in the future though. Can't rully help with the PJ patterns/descripts, but if you prefer, you could always dig back through the MC Dorms...
  19. The Count

    Christy B Appreciation Thread.

    Sokay by me... Hope to hear who you nominate next for the role Sprocket. J/K, going off of Sis's last post.
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OCC and OK and COOOOOKIES!: No he's not. The ones who are in the underworld are Ivan, Adam, and the four extra Magic School professors. Maybe Izzy too, haven't decided on that yet since I haven't heard from Beth lately. *Ivan's raven jet cruises throughout the blackened yet visible...
Top