Search results

  1. The Count

    Appreciation Threads?

    Hey! She's my sister. Can always share, just make sure you get it right next time hokay? And Christy... You still have that "From the Mailbox" thread in the FanFic section. Could move it over to Friends & Family if you want, you could post your updates there. And it's not cluttering when...
  2. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Aw Nicee... Sorry to hear that, but I can definitely understand that there's other stuff in the way making you doubt your own efforts. Would recommend, only if you truly would want to, that you talk to some of the other author types around here like Beth or Ryan Prawny to see if they'd...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don't get him started... Or he'll relapse back into his Dr. Snoop-Doggy-Dew persona. Beaker's nose fell off? Hmmm, guess he got that bag of edible paperclips we sent him, he does like that brand of snacks.
  4. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    Answering that might give it away... So I'll only say that you should go ahead and read it... Now!
  5. The Count

    Where Could You Usually Find Them?

    Well... When I went out hunting down the newly released series of figures, I always went to my local malls' Electronic Boutique stores. They supported the entire line from the beginning all the way to the end. There were a few I picked up at Suncoast stores though: S1 Kermit, S3 Zoot, S5...
  6. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    You'll rully like the 4th Story Marty... Especially due to a trio of cameos.
  7. The Count

    We Broke a Record!

    And just what exactly was so engrossing yesterday afternoon that we had so many users here? Just wondering, since I was occupied elsewhere.
  8. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Ah... So it's Sully then. Well, keep workin' on the art you love.
  9. The Count

    All right,I'm NOT trying to toss hints here.....

    Thanks Kev. Actually, I started a poll for all the people here to decide which would be best: either merge all appreciation threads into one, the one started by Bo; or leave them all separate as currently presented on the forums. Letting the masses choose, we'll see what happens.
  10. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Well... If it's who I think it is, you'd be wrong. He did have one line on TMS, during the song "Boogie in the Barnyard" which I heard the other week on MC Radio. Hope that helps.
  11. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi and welcome to MC. Hope you have a good time exploring the rest of the forums. To that end, you might want to check out this thread as it might help you find what you're seeking for your Muppet nursery. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=33025
  12. The Count

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

    Uh... A little descriptive help for the visually challenged please? Thanks.
  13. The Count

    Life is My Highway

    Um hi... Just wondering if this story will be updated soon. Thanks.
  14. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    Oh OK... The Love Nest you say? Sounds like the sort of place Gonzo should bring Camilla to, he'd positively love their old suits. Hee, if I miss my guess, that's probably a thinly-veiled reference to the maroon tuxes Rowlf and Kermit first inspected at William's shop in Beth's 4th Rowlf...
  15. The Count

    Appreciation Threads?

    Appreciation Threads. Hey guys... This is your chance to be heard on the matter. We'll let this run for about a week and then proceed in the best intrest of MC and all its members. Hope this helps, have a good day.
  16. The Count

    Looking for Muppet Sideshow Busts

    OK... Hope you're able to get the collectibles you're haunting for.
  17. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

    Actually.. It should be "La Nuit d'Amour" or "La Nuit D'amour" or "La Nuit D'Amour", which means the night of love. So... Another one who likes pineapples on pizza. That just took you a notch higher on my friends list Prawny. But you don't like chocolate? Aw man, what about chocolate bars...
  18. The Count

    Looking for Muppet Sideshow Busts

    So are you still looking for these or not? Cause you can find most of them on eBay, the Bunsen one I posted above is at a reasonable price seems to me.
  19. The Count

    All right,I'm NOT trying to toss hints here.....

    Yeah... That's what I was gonna ask/suggest to you Foz-man. LMK if that's the route to go and I can merge 'em all. Though I'd prefer to have each one separate, I do see the benefits of having them all in one main place as that'd pretty much ensure everybody would have a turn to be appreciated.
  20. The Count

    All right,I'm NOT trying to toss hints here.....

    OK... Haven't read all the posts here nor in all of the appreciation threads individually. Will just say to you guys and gals to please keep things kosher among everybody. Could talk to the other mods and see how they feel about closing the individual threads and stickying the general...
Top