Search results

  1. M

    Kermit and SS humans:

    Kermit also interracted with Alan in the first of the hurricane episodes.
  2. M

    Bert with Lefty, if it ever did happen

    Maybe lefty could have tried to sell something to The Count, but the count could have kept counting what lefty was selling. Lefty could have then told the count that he could have counted everything that he bought.
  3. M

    Bert with Lefty, if it ever did happen

    During the early years of the show it seems like it was common for performers to either pre-record or dub voices for multiple characters in the same skits, even if none of the characters were regularly seen, so there probably could have been a Bert and Lefty skit. Maybe Lefty could have tried to...
  4. M

    Kermit and SS humans:

    I always thought it was odd that Muppets Tonight frequently had more than one guest star in the same epsiode, even though only one guest usually got credited as the guest. Some shows didn't have an announced guest, instead havinmg many cameos. It was even weirder in the secodn season when...
  5. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Probably the same way they got there.
  6. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 24 By now, Mr. Snuffleupagus had gotten the fraggle pebble, but wanted to give it to Big Bird. "Oh, Bird!", said Mr. Snuffleupagus, "I have a present for you". "Oh, could it be chocolate covered birdseed?", asked Big Bird. "No, it's this fraggle pebble", said Mr...
  7. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 23 More guests were arriving, including King Goshposh, Featherstone, Princess Gwindledina, and the prime minister from Tales of The Tinkerdee. "Well, this will be a swell party", said King Goshposh, "I hope everybody remembered to bring a present for the king. That's me". "Well...
  8. M

    Kermit and SS humans:

    I have read somewhere that he talked to Susan and Gordon in the first episode. I've also read that he and Susan once sang "One of These Things". There was also a skit where Bob and Kermit talked about frogs.
  9. M

    Big Bird's Hide and Speak

    I was at a flea market recently and saw a nintendo game there called Big Bird's Hide & Speak. It wasn't in the original box, but the cartridge had a note/ disclaimer/ whatever that read, "The first talking NES game". No, I didn't buy it (I was saving my money in case I found a copy of one...
  10. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 22 Everyone was interacting with each other at the festival. "Hey, lookn Snuffy!", said Big Bird, "It's a giant bear! "Oh, my", said Bear, "It's a big bird!" "Maybe he's the only big bird here", said Ojo. "He probably is", said Tutter. But then Fletcherbird and Betsy...
  11. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 21 Gonzo was chatting with his family. "I'm so glad you could make it", said Gonzo. "Yes, Gonzo", said UberGonzo, "But I didn't kow that there were already a lot of space creatures at the party". "Other space creatures?", said Gonzo, "What other space creatures?" Just...
  12. M

    Muppet Wiki

    I have joined and had fun providing information for the site. I have included a lot of information on characters, merchadise, videos, action figures, albums, and individual segments from The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I've added pages for most of the recurring Sesame Street sketches found...
  13. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    I have heard that Pepe said something like that at Muppetfest, but I never said anything like that in any of my fan fictions.
  14. M

    Ernie And Simon Soundman

    I don't know much of the rest, but I think that might have been Simon Soundmans first appearance.
  15. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Title: What's the Name of That Song? Released: 2004 Plot: Super Grover wants there to be one song that the whole world can sing together, but he sees that everybody has a different favorite song. He enlists the help of Elmo and Big Bird to find a song that the whole world can sing...
  16. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 20 Bobo was watching various muppets walk past him into the festival. "Have a good day, everybody", said Bobo, "And merry christmas". "I brought plenty of Wilkin's Coffee", said Wilkins. "Oh, brother", moaned Wontkins, "Product placement. I bet this festival will bomb!"...
  17. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 19 Bunsen and Beaker were in charge of tasting the punch bowl. "All right, Beaker", said Bunsen, "You taste the punch". Beaker drank a bit of punch, but it caused his head to inflate. "Oh, well", said Bunsen, "We'll have to find a bicycle pump again". Fozzie was working...
  18. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 18 The festival was getting ready. "Okay, Bobo, you check everybody in", said Kermit, "And Sweetums, you stand by the Fraggle hole over there and greet the fraggles". "Right!", said Sweetums. "I'll start playing some music", said Rowlf. "Okay", said Kermit, "And Pepe...
  19. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    I added info on many of the Muppet Show and Sesame Street sketches there, including guides to many of those sketches (of course, the order for the Sesame Street sketch guides is just my guess, and the actual titles for many of the individual sketches are also guesses), info on Bruno the Trash...
  20. M

    Golden Books SS VHS TAPES

    Maybe you are thinking of the "Sesame Street Star to Read" video series, which were adaptions of the golden books, but were all narrarated by Big Bird, released by Random House, had the words on-screen as Big Bird read the stories, and did not have any kinds of animation.
Top