Search results

  1. M

    Jim Henson/Kermit related question.

    That song is copyrighte 1989.
  2. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    a long-overdue review Title: Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration Released: 1993 Plot: While at the park, Big Bird, Prarie Dawn, and Telly Monster observe that the whole world is like a stage, so they decide to put on a show. Prarie and Telly are in charge of getting th...
  3. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Well, not all of the Sesame Street characters travel to the festival together. Some travel in different ways. Some take different buses. It'll be awhile before Grover get's to enjoy the party;) I have also been really busy with work and other things this week, and I've been working on the...
  4. M

    Muppets in The Roaring Twenties sketch

    Who was cuddles?
  5. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    I would like to mention that for the festival, you can imagine ther being any muppet whose not mentioned there that you want, but I wouldn't picture the following being there: *The talking houses *the humongus chicken (from Elmo in Grouchland) *any international Sesame Street characters...
  6. M

    Muppets in The Roaring Twenties sketch

    What muppets appeared in the roaring twenteis sketch from the james Coburn episode? I know that it featured Gonzo, Camillia, Rizzo, Lips, and a gangster named Lefty (not The Salesman). Who else was in it? I know that Lips was part of a jazz band, but who else was in the band? I'm...
  7. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 17 Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Rowlf, Gonzo, Rizzo, Seymour, Pepe, Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Bobo all went to the festival locaion early in the morning. "Moi likes how we chose to have a christmas festival at a place that used to be a shopping mall", said Miss Piggy, "But doesn't...
  8. M

    Do Disney costumes wear out?

    Does anybody know if the walk-around costumes used at the various Disney theme parks wear out over time?
  9. M

    Golden Books SS VHS TAPES

    There were only two of them.
  10. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 16 The Fraggles went to the Gorgs castle. "Greetings, Gorgs!", said Gobo. "Why, hello, there, young fraggles!", said Junior Gorg. "We have a way of getting you to the festival", said Gobo. "That's right, we do", said Mokey. "Well, wait a minute", said Junior, "Ma...
  11. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    That was only done for season 35 as part of the anniversary.
  12. M

    if Jerry Juhl continued performing

    I am talking about Jerry Juhl. When he first worked for Jim Henson, he was both a writer and a performer. He performed taminella Grinderfall in Tales of The Tinkerdee and The frog Prince, and he performd in a number of Ed Sullivan Show sketches such as performing the son monster in the father...
  13. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 15 Mokey, Boober, Red, The Storyteller, The Worlds Oldest Fraggle, Henchy, Convincing John, Large Marvin, Traveling Matt, and almost every other Fraggle set out to rescue Gobo and Wembly from Wander McMooch. "Uh.. I think I'll wait at the entrance of the cave", said Boober. "No...
  14. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 14 Robin had finally figured out what he wanted for christmas. "Unclke kermit!", shouted Robin, "I know what I want!" "What's that, Robin?", asked Kermit. "I want a Red Rider B B Gun!", said Robin. "No, you'll shoot your eye out", said Kermit. "Well", chuckled Robin...
  15. M

    Muppets in Mad Magazine

    I figured I'd start a thread for all the times that any Henson creations have appeared in Mad Magazine. In 1970 (or possibly '71), there was a parody of Sesame Street called reality Street. In it, Gordon was called Gorgon, Big Bird was Dirty Bird, Oscar was called Ookie, Cookie Monster was...
  16. M

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Chapter 13 Various Muppets had just gotten their invitations. On the land of gortch... "Hey, Ploobis!", said Scred, "We're all invited to the muppets christmas festival". "oh, that's good", said Ploobis, "I hope that I don't have to spend the whole time with peuta, so that I can...
  17. M

    Golden Books SS VHS TAPES

    I reviewed these in page 6 (or was it 7?) of the thgread about songs and sketches that are on video.
  18. M

    King of 8 copywrite question

    The King of 8 was first shown on Sesame Street during the 1970-1971 season. However, in the booklet for Songs fron the Street, it has a 1986 copywrite. Why did Sesame workshop wait so long to copywrite this song?
  19. M

    if Jerry Juhl continued performing

    If Jerry Juhl continued to be a performer, what characters do you think he would have performed?
  20. M

    Beta and Laserdisc

    Have any Sesame Street video productions ever been released on laserdisc or beta?
Top