Search results

  1. M

    The Ultimate Cable Channel Schedule

    And now here is the Monday-Friday schedule for afternoon shows. 2:00 PM Sesame Street (select episodes from 1977-1991) 3:00 PM Rocky and Bullwinkle (with original Rocky and his friends/ The Bullwinkle Show openings) 3:30 PM The Muppet Show 4:00 PM Looney Tunes (more popular cartoons...
  2. M

    The Ultimate Cable Channel Schedule

    If you could own and schedule your own cable channel, what programs would you put on? Here is my idea for a regular weekday schedule. I think I might be dreaming too much for a schedule like this, though. It seems like most cable channels these days are owned by companies that only want to...
  3. M

    What 2 Sesame Street Charachters would you like to see in a skit together?

    I know that some of the following pairings feature two characters performed by the same person, so please ignore some of them. However, here are some pairings I'd like to see: Fat Blue and Simon Soundman (since they look similar) Ernie and Guy Smiley Guy Smiley and Bert Harvey...
  4. M

    Telly and Kermit together as Newsreporters

    It is a bit interesting that telly's role as Monster on the Spot didn't occur much because of Kermit being another main reporter, because I've read about a Sesame Street news segment that didn't feature Kermit. For soem reason, this sketch featured Warren Wolf, and he interviewed Dr. Nobel...
  5. M

    Telly and Kermit together as Newsreporters

    I think Telly has been the monster on the spot quite a bit during the 1990s. I think he was monster on the spot in a scene from Big Bird's Birthday, i recall seeing a promo for PBS a long time ago where Telly interviewed a kid (i think Telly was in his reporter attire), and Telly was a reporter...
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Robert Reed

    After I wrote this, I started thinking that I should have had a scene with Robert Reed and Sam the Eagle. They would have probably gotten along well, having the same feelings towards the show. Sometimes I wonder if Robert Reed would have wanted to appear on The Muppet Show. I know that he...
  7. M

    Snuffy helps out in windstorm

    Both of those episodes sound interesting.
  8. M

    Sam Eagle appearances in season 5

    I was also wondering if Sam appeared in any other season 5 episodes besides the Marty Feldman episode. It seems like Sweetums also wasn't in very many episodes from that season (was he in any fifth season episodes other than the marty Feldman and Glenda Jackson episodes?).
  9. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    a list of videos not yet reviewed It's been awhile since the last time anybody has written any reviews or listings of skits in the videos, so i thought I'd make a checklist of all videos not yet listed. I am not going to list any video releases of television specials, movies, episodes of the...
  10. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Robert Reed

    This outline takes place during the third season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter: Robert Reed, 15 seconds 'till curtain. Robert Reed: (reading scripts) I cannot beleive this! My agent lied to me. Scooter: What's wrong? Robert reed: My agent tyold me that i would get to do...
  11. M

    other episodes that Lips could have been in

    What other episodes of The Muppet Show do you think that Lips should have been in? Here is my list: Gene Kelly: backstage during closing number. Loretta Switt: backstage during UK spot and in closing number. Brooke Shields: in opening number and as a member of the jury. Senor...
  12. M

    Question

    You know, I was just looking at episode sections at www.kermitage.com, and I looked at the page for the episode featuring this sketch, but now I forget who the guest was. However, I'm sure that it was a fifth season episode. Did Gonzo really appear in this sketch, or did you confuse Gonzo...
  13. M

    Other TMS episodes that Behemoth could've appeared in

    He also could have been in the Roy Clark episode, during Pigs In Space.
  14. M

    Other TMS episodes that Flower-eating Monster could've appeared in

    Here are what episodes I think he could have been in: #3 Joel Grey: in "Comedy Tonight" #7 Florence Henderson: in "Happy Together" #28 Milton Berle: in "There are Millions of Us Who Are Ugly" #31 Edgar Bergen: in "Consider Yourself" #41 Julie Andrews: in the cold opening and "I Whistle a...
  15. M

    Other TMS episodes that Flower-eating Monster could've appeared in

    Flower-eating Monster first appeared in a sketch in a Julie Andrews variety special, where he ate a flower, or something like that. That's why he is called Flower-eating Monster. He is dark purple, and I think he has eyebrows. He made a very small number of appearances on The Muppet Show. In...
  16. M

    Nice Idea

    Geez, I keep forgetting characters and moves It seems like there are many characters that I keep forgetting to list moves for.ere are some more: Bean Bunny: throws carrots and hops really high Bill the Bubble Guy: shoots deadley bubbles at enemies Nigel the Director: turns really loud...
  17. M

    hiding from a reflection

    In a lot of movies and TV shows, there are scenes where a mirror or reflection is shown. What I want to know is, how can a camera man and additional film crew not be seen in the mirror? I do know that there are windows that are only clear from one side, and tinted from the other. Does the...
  18. M

    Nice Idea

    Well, maybe I went a little far with having Scooter stab enemies with his clip board. I would want him to at least hit enemies with his clip board. Of course, with the exception of some boss-type characters, most enemies would die in one hit, simialr to how the non-boss enemies in the Super...
  19. M

    Nice Idea

    Here is another way that Statler and Waldorf could be used in the game: If the player takes kermit or whatever character that player chooses to be (assuming that the player had already found another character and chose to be someone else) and takes that character to Statler and waldorf's...
  20. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 5 Guest Star Moments

    Now, if I'd have chosen to put in more segments with the same guets, then this is what I would have included: *Pennies from Heaven with Shirley Bassey *One Way Or Another with Debbie Harry *When I Grow Too Old To Dream with Linda Ronstadt *I Believe In Music with Mac Davis *Sally Was...
Top