Search results

  1. M

    characters that should have been in Muppets Tonight

    I also think that the Jugband should have been on Muppets Tonight. Since Jerry was usually the lead singer, and jerry nelson was active on the show, then they could have just had Jerry singing, and the rest of the band doing back-up vocals or just playing music. Or even if certain performers...
  2. M

    Books inspired by Follow that Bird

    Is that the Follow That Bird storybook or a different book? And I believe that I already mentioned the circus book.
  3. M

    What's Your favorite Electric Mayhem Muppet Show song?

    The one with all three of them is Danny Boy, the UK spot from the Wally Boag episode from season 5.
  4. M

    characters that should have been in Muppets Tonight

    Muppets Tonight also had another regular monster, Mulch, who was Dr. Phil van Neuter's assistant. Of course, Mulch originally appeared on The Muppet Show during the last season. Doglion also appeared in three episodes, and Sweetums appeeared in the Paula Abdull episode. He even sang a line...
  5. M

    characters that should have been in Muppets Tonight

    Well, I'm sure that everybody wanted The Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, and Scooter to be main characters, so besides them... I think Robin should have been on the show. Maybe he could have been annoyed by Andy and Randy in the same way that Kermit would be annoyed by Miss Piggy (of course, Andy...
  6. M

    What's Your favorite Electric Mayhem Muppet Show song?

    Right. It is the extra UK spot from that episode. Has anyone ever notice how in that number, Floyd and Dr. Teeth are the only pre-season 5 members of the Electric Mayhem missing from that number, then we cut to a backstage scene with Floyd playing his bass, and Dr. Teeth enters from the...
  7. M

    Muppety Questions

    Does HB mean Hoobs?
  8. M

    Favorite Background Character

    What do you mean by background? You mentioned Statler and waldorf, but I don't consider them background. Do you mean minor? Anyway, my favorites are Lips, Zippety Zap, and Thog.
  9. M

    Rare appearances

    Bean Bunny appeared from time to time during the last two seasons, and Robin made at least two appearances. Janice also appeared in one episode from the last season.
  10. M

    Whom to send "Muppet Wish List" to?

    Actually, the special you're thinking of is The Muppets Go To The Movies. I think the FAQ section here has contact info that you could try. There are also quite a few threads here (in th merchandise sections and whatnot) devoted to wish lists. There's a DVD wishist thread in the Muppet...
  11. M

    Muppety Questions

    By the way, regarding your "...dislike the most" questions, you do mean either "least favorite" or "Hate", and not just "hate", right? because for the things that I listed as disliking the most, I do not 100 percent hate them. Some are good every once in awhile, but not stuff I'd be begging for...
  12. M

    What's Your favorite Electric Mayhem Muppet Show song?

    My favorites are Tenderly, Love ya To Death (AKA Atom Bomb), Boogie in the Barnyard, and Don't Blame The Dynamite. Songs where they played back-up to guest stars or other characters that are my favorites include Feelings (with Beaker), Last Time I Saw Him (with Diana Ross), Blue Bayou (with...
  13. M

    Beat the Time with todays contestant, Sully!

    Announcer: It's time for everybody's favorite game show, Beat the Time! And here is everybody's favorite game show host, Guy Smiley! Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Welcome to Beat The Time. I am Guy Smiley. And now here is our contestant, Sully! (Sully comes on-stage...
  14. M

    Muppety Questions

    Fave Show- The Muppet Show and Sesame Street Fave Chracter(s)- Kermit, Gonzo, Lips, Seymour, Pepe, Bunsen, and Beaker Fave Muppet Collectible- Mini Thog PVC and Muppets Magic DVD Fave Muppet Song(s)- Mahna Mahna, Does Your Chewing Gum Lose it's Flavour On The bedpost overnight...
  15. M

    New Characters

    my thoughts on the new character I have mixed feelings about the new characters. I liked the new characters, but thoguth that there were too many new characters on Muppets Tonight, and not enough old characters. When I first heard about the show, I was hoping and expecting to see many of my...
  16. M

    New Characters

    Actually, the last time we saw them in a new production was Muppet Party Cruise, in the game Pig Party (I could be wrong with the title). They introduced the game and even appeared in the mini-game itself, something that was rare for any Muppet who either wasn't a playable character or didn't...
  17. M

    New Characters

    Well, with Hilda, her performer, Eren Ozker, left after the first season, and I guess Jim Henson didn't want to recast her. I'm not sure if somebody thought she honestly wasn't working well or if it was just becasue of the absense of her performer. I'm sure that she would have been around for at...
  18. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 9 It was time for the "Best Picture" nominations to be announced. Ernie and Bert were watching the oscars at their apartment. "Who do you think will win, Bert?", asked Ernie. "It's hard to tell", said Bert, "maybe it will the most obvious, maybe it will be the least...
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH outline: "Black History Month"

    It's back! Since this is Feburary, also known as Black History Month, I thought I'd bump this thread so that people can read it now. :zany:
  20. M

    My outline attempt coming soon

    That was good. I really liked the backstage scene after the monologue.
Top