Search results

  1. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 8 Bruno drove a garbage truck to Sesame Street. Nearly everybody on Sesame Street was there to say "goodbye" to Oscar. "Bye, Oscar", said Cookie Monster. "Good bye, Oscar", said The Count. "Hasta Luego", said Rosita. "Bye, Bye", said Telly. "So long", said Bob...
  2. M

    Dinosaurs Opening

    I know that all of the openings began with Earl stomping through the forrest. Sometimes, the episodes would only have this sequence, and not any clips (my guess is to save time.... The Simpsons opening is also shortened every once in awhile).
  3. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 7 Oscar was feeling miserable. More miserable than even a grouch should be. He was laying in his bed, talking to slimey. "Oh, Slimey", moaned Oscar, "They nominated my movie for an Oscar, and they want me to go. What should I do?" "Scream!", said Slimey. "That is a good...
  4. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    I don't know of any "he" at the oscars, but during the 1996 Oscars, there was a sequence where Whoopi Goldberg was talking to Babe the Pig, who was on a monitor, and then the satelite suddeny changed to Miss Piggy, who was sabotaging Babe's appearance.
  5. M

    episodes that the MMoB villians could have appeared in

    What episodes of The Muppet Show, The Jim henson Hour, Muppets Tonight, or any other Henson production do you think that the villians from The Muppet Musicians of Bremen could/ should have appeared in? Here's what I think: The Muppet Show: Joel Grey: They could have been villians in...
  6. M

    Ladies from TMS season one

    Mildred did appear every now and then after the first season of The Muppet Show, and even in significant roles. She appeared as a reporter in the Rich Little episode (you could say that this was her only backstage scene in the entire show run, though she was actually outside the theater)...
  7. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    I debated over whether Ernie's promise would be to not talk at bedtime for a week or to go a whole week without making Bert play any games that he originally does not want to play (and then when he does join in the game, Ernie decides to stop).
  8. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 6 A week went by pretty fast, and soon it was time for the world premier of Oscar's movie, "Hurray For Trash". "Well, it's opening night", said Grungetta, "Do you think the audience will groan?" "I hope my movie at least makes them feel a bit bad", said Oscar. People started...
  9. M

    Which Sesame Workshop show should be next on DVD?

    With the special edition DVD set of The Electric Company just recently released, and with there being rumors that Sesame Workshop is currently considering releasing classic Sesame Street DVDs in the near future, I was wondering what other classic shows owned by Sesame Workshop get a special DVD...
  10. M

    My outline attempt coming soon

    I liked the Houses joke.
  11. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 5 The movie finished filming in six weeks, and Oscar decided to throw a wrap party, not to celebrate the completion of the movie, but because parties can cause big messes. "Now, before anybody says anything", said Oscar, "I'd like to let you know that I don't want anybody to...
  12. M

    My outline attempt coming soon

    Maybe the panel topic could be "calmness" or "releaxation". Of course, Animal would go wild in that sketch. I can't think of any good jokes for the Veterinarians Hospital sketch.
  13. M

    From Donald to Harry

    Oh, I don't really know if they were released in countries outside of the U.K., but I know that most weren't released in the U.S. I once e-mailed henson.com and asked why the name was changed, and I was told that the people at henson just liked the sound of the name Harry better. Of course...
  14. M

    From Donald to Harry

    I have read that he was called mad Harry in some of the Muppet annuals. Maybe that's where the confusion comes from. I'm not sure if you're from the united states or the united kingdom (or somewhere else), but most of those annuals were only released in the united kingdom (one of them was...
  15. M

    Nice Idea

    Here is an idea I have that I'd like to see as a video game: The show has just ended. The entire audience has left. The Muppets are having a meeting about next weeks show when suddenly the entire theater get's dark, and an evil spirit arrives and takes over the theater, kidnapping and hiding...
  16. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 4 Soon, it was the first day of shooting for Oscar's movie. "Allright, everybody", yelled oscar, "I want noise on the set!" The Honkers then honked their noses, the Dingers dinged their heads, some of the grouches involved with the picture screamed bloody murder, and Cookie...
Top