Search results

  1. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 4 Guest Star Moments

    If I had included more than one segment with any guest star, then this is what i would have included: *Linda Lavin's number with the electric mayhem (I keep forgetting the name of the song.... because of these fan fictions I've been writing, I've checked Kermitage many times for names of...
  2. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 3 Guest Star Moments

    Well, I'd like to point out that this was the first one of these "Scooter presents the Muppet Show Season (insert number here) guest star moments" I did that did not include multiple segments with any of the same guest stars (and for season 2, I think I only included multiple scenes for one...
  3. M

    Nice Idea

    Yes, that could happen. After all, they seem to give comments at the end of most levels in many Muppet games. However, I think of my idea as being a bit different. This game takes place after a performance is over, so Staler and Waldorf would be gone from the theater. The Muppets would be having...
  4. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 5 Guest Star Moments

    (Statler and Waldorf are looking through a scrapbook) Statler: This is great. Waldorf: Yeah, we found Scooter's scrapbook. Maybe we should host it instead. (they notice a viewer watching them) Statler: OH, hello there. I'm Statler. Waldorf: And I'm Waldorf. Tonight, we are presenting...
  5. M

    Nice Idea

    On with the idea I had mentioned earlier, here is my list of 50 Muppets who Kermit would rescue (and, after being rescues, the player could switch over to play as). I will also list some special moves for each character, some usful, some not. Kermit would have the abilities to hop and swim...
  6. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 4 Guest Star Moments

    Scooter: Welcome, again. Now, I am looking through my season four guest star scrapbook. (opens book) Here we have John Denver, Crystal Gayle, and that mime duo, Shields and Yarnell. (cut to: The Garden Song, We Must Believe In Magic, and Make 'Em Laugh) Fozzie bear: Hello, Scooter...
  7. M

    Non-adversarial Ernie/Cookie Monster skits

    Here are some more: Share A two-part skit where Cookie Monster spends the night with Ernie and has a bad dream about cookies (and Ernie ended up giving Cookie Monster some cookies) A skit where Ernie and Cookie Monster discuss their differences and similarities
  8. M

    Top 10 Alphabet Segments!!!

    Now, by Top Ten Alphabet segments, are you asking to list any segment that involves either the entire alphabet or any letter, or just segments about the whole alphabet? Not knowing for sure what you mean, I'll just guess and make my top ten list: 1. Kermit and girl saying the alphabet...
  9. M

    DVD of Muppets Go To WDW: Speculation?

    I hope so. After all, Disney owns the rights to this special, Disney owns the rights to the muppets, and it would basically be a free advertisement for Walt Disney World. Why not? I'm surprised that this special wasn't released on video in the 1990s when Disney was releasing Muppet videos.
  10. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 3 Guest Star Moments

    Scooter: here we go with a round of guest star moments in my special scrap book. This scrapbook represents the best of every guest star who appeared in season 3. Gonzo: (entering) Oh, a guets star scrapbook. I could use that as part of my act. Scooter: Uh, maybe later, Gonzo. Why don't you...
  11. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 2 Guest Star Moments

    here comes the revision, with one percent more footage! Scooter: Hello, there. I have just found my scrap book for all of the season two guest stars. Let's look through it. (opens book) Oh, it's four guest stars: Don Knotts, Zero Mostel, Milton Berle, and Rich Little! (cut to: Beast of the...
  12. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 2 Guest Star Moments

    Oops, I just realized that I forgot to include a Lou Rawls clip. A revision will occur shortly...:o
  13. M

    I noticed you're watching too...

    I know that Kermit's conversation with Rowlf was not included in the album version, and I also know that Zoot's line "He's just upset because he missed the Rembradt exhibet at the national gallery" was changed to "He's just made because he missed the boniem (spelling correct?) exhibet at the...
  14. M

    I noticed you're watching too...

    I also noticed that in the soundtrack when the entire cast sings at the end, kermit sings a bit longer before the cast joins in than in the version of the song in the movie.
  15. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 2 Guest Star Moments

    Scooter: Hello, there. I have just found my scrap book for all of the season two guest stars. Let's look through it. (opens book) Oh, it's four guest stars: Don Knotts, Zero Mostel, Milton Berle, and Rich Little! (cut to: Beast of the Week, What Do The Simple Folk Do?, Milton berle's...
  16. M

    Do we know anything about season 37?

    Has there been any news available regarding season 37? Do we know what the curriculum will be, if there will be any new segments, or even when it's expected to begin?
  17. M

    What Ended Up Happening To that New Ernie & Bert Special?

    Well, you've got to remember that Sesame Workshop was going to produce the Ernie and Bert special, while Disney was going to produce those Muppet productions that got cancled, o the Ernie and Bert special isn't cancled because of Disney (if it has been cancled, then it's for a different reason)...
  18. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 1 Guest Star Moments

    I was asking about guest star moments. Mr. Bassman didn't include any guests.
  19. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 1 Guest Star Moments

    Thanks for the compliment. Are there any guest star moments from season 1 (not counting guest star scenes from the openings or the goodnights) that any of you think should have been included?
  20. M

    Scooter presents The Muppet Show Season 1 Guest Star Moments

    (Scooter is in his room, looking through a scrapbook) Scooter: Oh, hello there. I'm Scooter, and I'm looking through my scrap book of great guest star moments from the first season of The Muppet Show. I have collected pictures and other things of the guest stars, and we can relive these...
Top