Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street Live: The First 2 Shows

    There was a thread about Sesame Street Live in the Sesame Street section where somebody scanned every picture from the program book for Big Bird's Totally Amature Show. For that one, it seems like it was just atalent show put on by the Sesame Street muppets. I don't know about the first...
  2. M

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    I just e-mailed Disney, and guess what? Disney plans on releasing the first season sometime this August. Disney also plans on releasing the entire Little Muppet Monsters series on the same day as Muppet Babies: The Complete First Season. There will be features included, but I haven't been told...
  3. M

    "Sesame Street Treasures Collection" coming this summer!

    Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news concerns an e-mail I got from Sesame Workshop. I sent Sesame Workshop an E-mail supporting the possibilities of a special DVD release of classic sesame Street material, and here is th e-mail I got back from Sesame Workshop. "Dear...
  4. M

    Snuffy's mechanism

    I've been wondering that myself. I have wondered if he was one-piece (perhaps there is a hole in the bottom of the pppet for the performers to go into) or if it comes apart.
  5. M

    Snuffy's mechanism

    It takes two performers to perform Mr. Snuffleupagus, one in front and one in back. The performer in the front also performs the voice. I am sure that there is probably a monitor inside snuffy, though I am not sure if the monitor is in Snuffy's head (like how the Gorgs have monitors inside...
  6. M

    Dr. Phil? Where is He?

    He appeared at Muppetfest (though apparantly by accident) and on Family Feud.
  7. M

    TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

    The Great Santa Clause switch is not owned by Disney (or henson), so it probably won't be released as an extra, unless Disney wanted to pay to get the rights to use that special. That special is owned by whatever company it is that owns The Ed Sullivan Show. Even if Disney could release that...
  8. M

    Female TMS Guest Stars Piggy Got Along With

    I think Raquel Welch is also a 50/50.
  9. M

    If Frank Oz had agreed to play Big Bird....

    No, I'm talkign about how Jim Henson had planned to perform Big Bird, so I'm not really sure if his knees were meant to bend that way when Jim Henson was going to perform Big Bird or not. The fact that Jim Henson was originally going to perform Big Bird rarely get's acknowledged, while the fact...
  10. M

    Could Sherlock Holmes have been a recurring sketch?

    I don't think so. I think that the only other characters John Lovelady performed besides Baskerville who had that voice in the Sherlock Holmes sketch were female characters, such as a female rat in an At The Dance segment and one of the houses. I don't think these characters sound like Crazy...
  11. M

    Could Sherlock Holmes have been a recurring sketch?

    Oddly enough, it seems like Jerry Nelson gave baskerville a different voice every time he performed Baskerville. In Dog Eat Dog, he had more of a southern voice. In May You Always, his voice sounded more classy/ dignified. And when Baskerville auditioned in the Steve Martin episode, his...
  12. M

    Could Sherlock Holmes have been a recurring sketch?

    If Sherlock Holmes was a recurring sketch, then baskerville might have become a more major character. I guess John Lovelady would have regularly performed him, but I wonder if he would have been recast afer season 1.
  13. M

    Is Frank a sellout?

    Has there ever been any Welcome Back Kotter reunion specials? Has he ever said that he would never do a reunion special?
  14. M

    Favourite panel discussion

    It is the Charles Aznavour episode.
  15. M

    Questions for Kevin Donoghue - Video Co-Ordinator for Follow That Bird.

    I posted some questions in the Follow That Bird Discussion Thread. Should I repost them here? It was said that he also worked on Fraggle Rock. Maybe we can think of some questions about that show as well (though if only ten questions will be answered, and cnonsidering there isn't as much...
  16. M

    Full sized costume puppets

    In recent years, it has been common for Big Bird to move his right arm more realisticlly. That's because in recent years it has been more common for Big Bird to either appear in front of a green background that get's replaced by a computer animated image or appear from the waist up (often by...
  17. M

    If Frank Oz had agreed to play Big Bird....

    They might have had the same voice. Another voice Frank could have used for Big Bird (which I think is just slightly different) that would have been appropiate (for first season Big Bird, anyway) would have been Harvey Kneeslapper's voice. If Jim Henson performed Big Bird then I think he...
  18. M

    Monsters Eating Fellow Muppets

    I have always liked the scenes where muppes get eaten by mionsters. For some reason I've never been scared of those moments. Some of my favorite Muppet memories from my childhood are of Behemoth eating Shakey Shanchez while singing Under My Skin (which led me to beleive that you could still be...
  19. M

    Who's in the Auidience?

    Annie Sue Pig and, I think, Chip and The Newsman were also in the audience.
  20. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Bill Daily

    I actually can't remember whether I've read that thread or not, but I do remember seeing that thread title.
Top