Search results

  1. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Here are some things I'd like to know: *Who played the mailman who delivered Snuffy's post card to Big Bird? *Were there any deleted scenes that your teacher remembers? *does your teacher know of any major changes between the original script and finished film? *what was it like working...
  2. M

    Why didn't Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    I have read an interview with Steve Whitmire where he said that he performed Thog in the School's Out number as well as I Feel the Earth Move. It is a bit odd that Sweetums and Thog weren't a regular duo, considering Jerry Nelson performed Thog and Richard Hunt performed Sweetums, and those...
  3. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Bill Daily

    This outline takes place during the first season. Introduction Kermit announces that Bill Daily is the guest star and then introduces the opening number. Opening Number: Eighth Day of The Week Gloat, Snake Frackle, Lnny the Lizard and Droop sing together. Backstage Miss Piggy...
  4. M

    Favourite panel discussion

    My favorites are: Psyciatry (with Peter Ustinov) What is Man's Role in the Universe? Gourmete Dining (with Vincent Price)
  5. M

    Bill Bubble Guy's muppets tonight outline idea

    That was a good beginning.
  6. M

    New Jim Henson biography coming soon!

    I just realized that this will be the first Jim Henson biography since Disney got the rights to the Muppets.
  7. M

    jim henson theme park

    Here are some more of my ideas: There could be a pool area/ water park resembling a swamp, with a water slide that looks like it was made from logs, and some statues of the various generic frogs, looking as detailed as possible (think Palisades, Sideshow Toys or Master Replicas quality)...
  8. M

    List of Sesame Street Videos not Released on DVD?

    Big Bird at the Hospital is actually titled Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Hospital. Also not available on DVD is Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Fire House. Oddly enough, there have recently been new DVDs, Elmo Visits thew Fire Station and Elmo Visits the Doctor, featuring the same...
  9. M

    Favorite Ninentdo Games

    Actually, that game is Bart vs. The Space Mutants. Bart vs. The World involves Bart going on a trip around the world. Each world in the game had a map, two levels that had to be beaten, a main boss level, and a few bonus games. You had to beat the first level of each world to get to the second...
  10. M

    Favorite Ninentdo Games

    My favorite Nintendo games include: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game Bart vs. The World Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3 Paper Boy (I only have it for Sega genisses, but I know that this was released on Nintendo) WWF Wrestlemania (I think that's the title) Pacman...
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Al Lewis

    This outline takes place in the fourth season. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Scooter: Oh, Al Lewis! Fifteen seconds 'till curtain, Mr. Lewis! Al Lewis: Oh, Scooter, who do I talk to about my contract? Scooter: Oh, you already signed it and everything... Al Lewis: No, my contract is no...
  12. M

    Other TMS episodes that Nigel the Conductor could've appeared in

    Here are some other scenes he could have been in: Harry Belafonte: in Turn the World Around. Loretta Switt: backstage in the UK spot. Melissa Manchester: in "Whenever I Call You Friend".
  13. M

    Roosevelt Franklin and the other Muppets

    I don't know if he ever had any conversations with other regular characters (besides his mother and classmates), but the fourth season premier began with various characters, including Rosevelt Franklin, saying their names and the letters beginning with their name for an alphabet sequence...
  14. M

    Did Jim and Jane divorce?

    It was mentioned in the book The Story of Jim henson: Creator of the Muppets that, because of Jim Henson's constant traveling, they eventually decided not to live together anymore. I can't remember whether it specifically said if they actually divorced or seperated.
  15. M

    Why didn't Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    I wonder which episode that is. Of course, in the book, it says that he was given nothing to do at the read-through. The writers might have changed the script to give his characters something to do. It would be weird if there was an episode that didn't even have lines for a one-shot character...
  16. M

    If Frank Oz had agreed to play Big Bird....

    If Frank performed Big Bird, I think he would have given Big Bird a Fozzie-like voice. If Jim performed Snuffy, I think he would have had the gruff voice that most of Jim Henson's non-Kermit/ non-Ernie/ non-Link Hogthrob characters have. However, I believe that Jim Henson had already decided...
  17. M

    If Frank Oz had agreed to play Big Bird....

    I've been doing some thinking. Frank Oz was originally offered to perform Big Bird, but turned down the offer due to hating performing full-body characters. If he had accepted the offer, do you think that Jim Henson would have performed Mr. Snuffleupagus? After all, Jim Henson and Frank Oz...
  18. M

    Lefty and Ernie filmography

    At the Muppet Wiki website, there is a guide to those skits, listed as "Ernie and The Salesman Skits". Of course, I listed the skits that I knew of, many of which have been listed here, and there probably aren't any skits listed there that are not in one of those threads.
  19. M

    Other TMS episodes that the Snerfs could've appeared in

    Here are some episodes that I think they could have appeared in: Joel Grey: Comedy Tonight Florence Henderson: Happy Together Ben Vereen: Pure Imagination Vincent Price: almost anywhere Ethel Merman: There's No Buisness Like Show Buisness Kaye Ballard: in the orhcestra during the...
  20. M

    Season 1 DVD vs. Best of DVDs

    It's a good idea for at least untill all five seasons are released. If you want your episodes uncut (Zoot ending excepted), then keep the Time-Life releases that have episodes that were cut on the season sets (so far the Vincent Price episode is the only one that's been cut on a season set and...
Top