Search results

  1. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    back to our program! (Miss Piggy and Link are on-stage) Link: You know, The Muppet Show has had a lot of pig moments. Miss Piggy: That's right. On this show, us pigs rule. And here are... Link: (interrupting) Here are some clips starring us pigs! Miss Piggy: (angrily) That was my line...
  2. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    and now back with more! (Kermit, Beauregard, and Pops are backstage) Beauregard: Boy, this was a good place to work. Pops: yes, it sure was. Kermit: We've had a lot of great moments back here. Beauregard: Moments? Like what? Kermit: (slightly annoyed) Beauregard, you were back here...
  3. M

    When did this begin?

    In the last few years, it seems like most of the skits in each episode somehow revolve around the street storyline, with some exceptions (Number of the day, Letter of the Day, etc.)
  4. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    One thing that I thought of after I wrote the last section of the special would be to include a clip montage during the middle of Bein' Green. It would feature the following clips: Fozzie dumping flour on Kermit (from the candice bergen episode) Uncle Deadley shaking Kermit (from Twiggy...
  5. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    and now we are back.... Kermit: You know, our show was produced in England, and because Engand has less commercial time than America, the English broadcasts had an extra two minutes that were not seen by the original American audience. Sam: (coming on-stage) Another reason to be proud to be...
  6. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    Oop, Crazy Harry never caused any explosions (that I know of) in Veterinarian's Hospital. I can't remember what I meant. Just replace it with Crazy Harry setting off an explosion in Harry Belefontes dressing room.
  7. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    (The show starst off backstage, with soem "Happy 30th Anniversary" decorations backstage and several Muppets runnign around) Kermit: Okay, it's almost time to start the show! Scooter: 30 seconds 'till curtain, everybody! Kermit: Now, we are going to present clips from The Muppet Show to...
  8. M

    Harvey Korman irony

    I had a feeling that he really didn't want to be on the show, and that his frusteration in that episode was real and not just acting.
  9. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Well, that segment was included in the 1985 compilation video Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff.
  10. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    Enjoy this fan fiction celebrating the 30th anniversary special. I will make a few posts for this. The end of each post is where a commercial break would begin. I'll start this with a special opening. (a new shot of The Muppet Show logo appears) Kermit: It's The Muppet Show's Thirtieth...
  11. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Let's list some volumes representing the five performers who worked on the show every season: Jim Henson: Lydia the tattooed Lady The Cat Came Back Sonny Boy Pachalafica Veterinarian's Hospital: Kermit Mahna Mahna Money Bein' Green (from Peter Ustinov episode) Muppet News...
  12. M

    Who do you miss the most?

    I wish that George and Hilda were used more after season one. I also wish that The Gogalala Jubilee Jugband was used after season 1. As far as post-season one characters who don't get used much anymore, I would say that I miss Lips, The Newsman, Louis Kazagger, Fleet Scribbler, Boppity, Gorgon...
  13. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Actually, I listed four. two from season 1, two from season 2. I wanted to include segments that seemed best for a Rowlf DVD. On that DVD, I also did not want to include any sketches that had anything to do with sketches from earlier in the episodes that those sketches were from (like when the...
  14. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are a few additions for the Scooter volume: Scooter: Mr. Bassman Scooter suggests to Fozzie that they do The Telephone Pole Bit There's a New Sound Backstage scenes from the Anne Murray episode Jaborwocky Six String Orchestra Scooter announces that he is managing The Great...
  15. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Oops, I forgot to include the Pigs in Space sketch where Fozzie dressed up as Miss Piggy. That's supposed to be after the scene with Fozzie asking to be in Pigs in Space.
  16. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are a few volumes for certain character types: Monsters: Comedy Tonight Happy Together There are Millions of Us Who Are Ugly Nice Girl Like Me Sweetums falls for Florence Henderson Harvey korman's dangerous animal act Monster Adoption center Under My Skin Paul Williams...
  17. M

    "The Best of The Muppets from The Muppet Show"

    Here are a few more for other characters: Rowlf: You and I and George Veterinarian's Hospital: Hiccupping patient The Cat Came Back Cottlesone Pie Veterinarian's Hospital: Dr. Bob does a sketch twice Dog eat Dog Rowlf and Muppy talk to Harvey Korman about ecology Sherlock...
  18. M

    Fan Fiction: Cold Openings for Season 1

    I wonder how a cold opening would work for the Jim Nabors episode? After all, Scooter was hired in that episode, but not untill after the opening.
  19. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Have you read the other thread about the behind-the-scenes info on the finale of The Muppet Movie? There were a few questions asked there that Was Once Ernie was asked but didn't know the answers to. Maybe you know. I saw that you joined here in 2003. If you had joined more recently, would...
  20. M

    Poision Ivy

    Were the lyrics really funny? Maybe Dr. Teeth did something funny while playing the piano.
Top