Search results

  1. M

    Beat the Time with tonights contestant, Zoe!

    Announcer: And now it's time for everybody's favorite game show, Beat the Time. And here is our host, Guy Smiley! Guy Smiley: Thank you, thank you. This is Beat the Time,e verybody's favorite game show. And here is our first contestant, Miss Zoe Monster! (Music plays as Zoe enters) Zoe...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I missed the street story and saw the rest of the episode, and I thought that it was a new episode (in fact, I don't think the Spanish Word of the Day was included. Was this edited from the episode, or did I just miss it?). I saw at least three classic skits in the episode (Name That Food, Do De...
  3. M

    Was Mad based on a song?

    That's interesting. I read at Muppet Wiki that Get Along was inspired by Get a Job. Both songs sound different. Then again, quite a few parody songs on Sesame Street sound different from the original songs (for example, while the title Honk Around the Clock sounds like a parody of Rock Around...
  4. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    No, they still haven't.
  5. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I have recently written a "The Best of The Count" fan fiction story at Muppet Central. You might want to read it. I also wrote a fan fiction close to a year ago called The Best of Herry Monster. There should also be The Best of Oscar the Grouch. That'd be cool.
  6. M

    Lefty's telephone booth

    (Ernie walks past Lefty) Lefty: Hey, bud. Ernie: Who, me? Lefty: Shhh!! Ernie: (whispering) Who, me? Lefty: Riiiight.... I've got something to sell you. Ernie: Really? What? Lefty: Shhhhh!! I've got the biggest thing I've ever attempted to sell to anyone... so far. Ernie: So far...
  7. M

    Best Dvd for Classic cartoons and puppet scenes?

    I don't know if it's still in print, but every once in awhile I do find copies at my local Walmarts. I don't know if your local Walmart would have one, but you might want to check there.
  8. M

    The Best of The Count

    I thought about using that skit, but didn't I couldn't decide if I should hav ehad both parts run togetehr or if I should have put in some sort of break between them, like having a new scene and then sow part 2. Somehow, I have a feeling that if Sesame Workshop were to reelase this video...
  9. M

    Beaker Singing Feelings

    No, it's season 4.
  10. M

    Best Dvd for Classic cartoons and puppet scenes?

    It sounds to me like you are talking about the 1971 album The Muppet Alphabet Album. I am not sure what company originally released it, but Sony Wonder later re-released it under the title Sing the Alphabet. It is very classic quality, with various dialogue between songs and skits. It features...
  11. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    What about Learning About Numbers? The Count basically co-starred in that video, and that video featured four sketches with the Count.
  12. M

    Cookie Monster's Impossible Challenge

    Episode 2 Guy Smiley: Hello, everybody. I am you favorite game show host, Guy Smiley, and this is not your favorite game show. Now, yesterday, I hosted a terrible game show called The Impossible Challenge. And it stunk. We had to see if my contestant could go thirty seconds without eating a...
  13. M

    The Best of The Count

    Well, does anybody have anything to say about this? Anything good? Anything bad? I know that 22 people have read this. Would it make a good video release? Does anybody have any favorite Count sketches that I left out? Oh, and I am sorry for forgetting to include Squeel of Fortune.
  14. M

    Cookie Monster's Impossible Challenge

    Guy Smiley: Hello, friends, I am Guy Smiley, and this is The Impossible Challenge! (the title appears on-screen) Tonights contestant is Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster: Hi! Guy Smiley: Are you ready for your impossible challenge? Cookie Monster: Of course. Guy Smiley: Okay. (lifts a lid...
  15. M

    The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

    I won't baleete.. err, delte it for awhiel, but if I do eventually change it, I'd like to let those who read this thread who see this after the sig is changed know what it is: "It's dot come!" A line from the introduction cartoon at www.homestarrunner.com.
  16. M

    Bert, Grover, and Jim Henson's characters

    Yes, I do enjoy what Jim Henson creates. But just because you enjoy somethign doesn't mean that you can't wonder why something never happened, especially if you think it makes sense. There are many team-ups that would have probably been great, but didn't happen much (or at all), and probbaly...
  17. M

    Best Dvd for Classic cartoons and puppet scenes?

    No. It is all new material, no inserts, though there are many scenes that could be inserts. However, everything from that special was made for the special, and never shown outside of it. Some other videos and DVDs that are good for classic material include: Monster Hits I'm Glad I'm Me...
  18. M

    There's somebody underneath Kermit and Fozzie

    It would be great if Here Comes the Puppets was released on DVD. I wonder who owns the rights to that special. It features many different puppets from different creators and companies, so whoever releases it would probably have to pay residuals to at least The Muppets Holding Company and Sesame...
  19. M

    Bert, Grover, and Jim Henson's characters

    Well, I just found out yesterday that Grover was also on another Guy Smiley game show, Name That Sound. That's a very funny sketch. It's funny how Grover answered in detail, yet Guy Smiley couldn't understand the answers. Bert could have also been a contestant. It would make sense for Bert to...
  20. M

    There's somebody underneath Kermit and Fozzie

    At the beginning of Great Performances: The World of Jim Henson, there is a clip where Fozzie tells Kermit that somebody is underneath him, and then Fozzie notices somebody (with a beard) underneath Kermit as well. Where does this clip come from?
Top