Search results

  1. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Of course, as most of us already know, Earl "Was Once Ernie" Kress only performed Ernie, and he said that the person performing Bert only performed Bert, and he mentioned that Richard Hunt performed both Statler and Janice, so somebody else performed Waldorf (I am surprised by this, and also...
  2. M

    Your Favorite Background Character

    I wonder the same thing about Lips, Digit, Leon, Vicki, Lindberg, Droop, Hilda, and Nigel the conductor.
  3. M

    Beat the Time with Lefty the Salesman

    That was good. I had been thinking about writing a script featuring Lefty and Guy Smiley.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I don't think I understand what you are saying or asking.
  5. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    That sounds cool. It's too bad that neither of the Muppet Movie DVDs have concept sketches or promotional art for the movie. Those would make great special features. I think it's interesting that the performers had to remember who they were standing next to. The whole scene was one long...
  6. M

    Old School DVD Question

    No. Yes.
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I wonder what segments will be promoted on the packaging on volume 2, if it comes out. The packaging for volume 1 pretty much only mentioned songs that are included, without talking about specific non-music sketches, I guess either becasue they didn't want to list an official title (not many...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I think it's weird too. After a day of not finding it after it's release, I found one copy at Suncoast. I'm surprised that it's not easier to find. Target, Toys R Us, and Walmart usually sell a lot of Sesame Street DVDs. Not that I was really interested in buying it, but The World According to...
  9. M

    Your Favorite Background Character

    Lips and Thog.
  10. M

    Little Jerry missing from the DVD box set

    I really wanted Little Jerry and the Monotones to be included on the set, too. While we're at it, let's add a new lyric to the song "Mad". "When there's a big Sesame Street set, and it excludes Little Jerry and the Monotones, that makes me MAD!" "yeah, we're angry, very, very...
  11. M

    how do inserts get stored?

    Have you ever wondered how inserts that get repeated on Sesame Street are stored? Are each idnividual segment stored on a film strip, master tape, or disc and then put into whatever episode they are included in? Are all skits only included in the master tapes of the episodes they are from and...
  12. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    That sounds cool. I wonder how often that kind of stuff is done for crowd scenes like that. I guess it was probably done for The Muppet Show opening and the wedding finale of The Muppets Take Manhattan, and I suppose there probably wasn't much planning like this for The Muppet Movie finale...
  13. M

    Old School Sesame DVD Amazon Sales Rank

    Does anybody know what place it is at in DVD sales altogether, now that it's released?
  14. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    Who knows. Maybe the season 3 DVD will be the only uncut one. Maybe the DVDs for seasosn 2, 3, and 5 will be uncut. Maybe seasons 1, 4, and 5 will be the only edited releases. We won't know for sure if there is only one uncut release or only one edited release untill after season 5 is released...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    I thought I had read an interview with Kermit the Frog sometime last year where he had mentioned recording some new songs for the christmas album. I wonder if The Muppet Christmas Carol re-release was chosen instead as a companion piece to the rerelease of the DVD (then again, the other...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I thought you said you only watched the first disc. That counting skit is in the second episode on the set, in disc 2.
  17. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Who's to say that somebody else was originally planned to be there? I think the screening room scenes featured a good mix of main, secondary, and minor characters. These scenes also have every major Muppet from the movie, with the obvious exception (untill the end) of Sweetums (I keep thinking...
  18. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    It's great that we've got another official anouncement for this release. I can't wait untill the press release comes out (it feels similar to all of the times when Palisades announced that there'd be press releases announcing the various action figure series line-ups). My excitement about the...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Yes. He appears in the first episode, and in the bonus clip of the original version of I Love Trash.
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I noticed that in these episodes that it is very common for a scene to fade to black. It seems less common in later episodes on the set, though still common. I wonder when it started becomming rare for a scene to fade to black and just show every skit back to back, with no transition (though I...
Top