Search results

  1. M

    Frog Prince Ending.

    A cain is like a big stick, which people sometimes use to walk with. Taminella had a ball attached to the top of the cain. After it broke, she turned into a bird, and she was never seen again in any future productions. Breaking the ball also broke the princeses spell that caused her to talk...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I really hoped that Little Jerry and the Monotones would have been included in this set. I would have liked for it to have had Mad, from the second season. I think that Danger, Sad, Proud, and Full of Rhythym are also from this time period. I can't really tell if Telephone Rock is from sometime...
  3. M

    can computers play blue-ray and hd DVDs?

    I have just started wondering... can a Blue-Ray or HD DVD disc be played on a computer, like normal DVDs can?
  4. M

    Your Favorite Shows of the '90s

    Tiny Toon Adventures Animaniacs Taz Mania Darkwing Duck Tail Spin Muppets Tonight The Weird Al Show That '70s Show Rugrats Hey Arnold Salute Your Shorts The Simpsons
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    In some posts by Tim, it was mentioned that some characters, such as Ernie and Bert, actually have powder blue eyes instead of white as seen on TV, but as I watched this set, I saw a bit of blue in their eyes. Could they finally be showing up on screen thanks to the remastered pictures, or what?
  6. M

    Questions that have been bugging me.

    During the first season, it was common for Caroll Spinney to perform other characters besides Big Bird and Oscar. For example, he performed Lefty in a few first season segments. But after the first season he mostly just focused on Big Bird and Oscar, with a few exceptions (such as Bruno)...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    There is something I wonder about for future sets. If future sets continue to focus on the same years, I wonder if the closing credits crawls will always be included as a bonus feature, and I wodner if the closing credits will also be included as bonus features if the sets have episodes that...
  8. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Sesame Street Unpaved doesn't really list the years that every sketch debuted in. It lists the copyright years for most songs (it doens't seem to include copyright credits for any animated songs or poems included), but that just lists when certain songs were copyrighted. By now a lot of songs...
  9. M

    What year did it all change for the worst?

    Elmo's World was introduced in 1998, though Elmo had already been a major character before then. The format changed in 2002.
  10. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    You do know that all three of those are included as bonus features on the Sesame Street: Old School Vol. 1 DVD, right? You are aware of that release, right? Anyway, I think we all had a feeling those were from the first season. We already knew about that version of Bein' Green for years, we...
  11. M

    Fan-fic: The ALTERNATE Muppet Show...

    That style seemed more like The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence than The Muppet Show.
  12. M

    Beat the Time with todays contestant, Sully!

    That is a good ending. Just please don't ad endings to more of my fan fics (or if you do want to add what you think would be a good or better ending, please point out that it would make a good ending, instead of saying something like "and here's the ending part..."
  13. M

    Walt Disney Company - Classic Muppets???

    Well, Jerry Nelson dubbed the voices for his characters, and Kevin Clash dubbed Sam the Eagles voice.
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    And now, some final thoughts. I don't think the review really talsk about the disc or booklet art, but the artwork used in the 35th anniversary merchandise is used. Each disc has a 1970s-style illustration of two characters on each disc: Ernie and Bert on disc 1, Big Bird and Oscar on disc 2...
  15. M

    MSNBC: Old School Sesame DVD's not for kids

    It's interesting that it mentions Roscoe Orman appearing on Sex and the City. I have read soemwhere that said that the contracts for human cast members only restricts them from appearing on-screen in live action kids shows, out of fear that kids would be confused by them having different names...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    And now, ladies and gentlemen, her eis my review of disc three. Episode 406: I really liked the opening sequence where the cast said the letters that their names began with, forming the alphabet. I wouldn't be surprised if this scene was reused as an insert in other episodes (the same could...
  17. M

    The Geefle and The Gonk

    I could be wrong, but I think it's from either the second or third season. The Geefle was performed by Jim Henson. The Gonk was performed by Jerry Nelson.
  18. M

    With Every Beat of my Heart

    Was there a popular song that these songs tunes were inspired by? While we're on the subject of this song, and I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but were With Every Beat of my Heart and Four ever performed on Sesame Street or do they only exist as audio recordings?
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I watch my DVDs on my computer. My parents have a DVD player connected to a TV, but I don't usually watch that TV (unless I am watching something that my parents are also watching).
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    What does that mean? What's "right channel"?
Top