Search results

  1. M

    Learning About Feelings

    Yes. He is made from the pumpkin anything muppet (the AM wiht a tall head, used for characters like Sully). He is based on Dr. Phil McGraw. He wears a suit, has an orange triangular nose, has brown hair around the back of his head, has a brown mustache, and has brown eyebrows. He appeared in a...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: Puppet Up Special on TBS

    I saw the special, and it was okay. For some reason, many of the characters used didn't really look Muppet-style (or should I say Henson-style?). I thought that quite a few of the animals look like they were made from the Creature Shop, and many of the humans looked more in the style of Crank...
  3. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 17 Now that Fozzie was found, they now needed to find the others. "Okay, we can split up and find them", said Sal. "Uh, no, Sal", said Kermit, "We might get lost again." "Then what do we do?", asked Fozzie. The Amazing Mumford, and some honkers and dingers, then found...
  4. M

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    Here are some classic cut ideas for 1979-1989. The years for most sketches are just guesses. I am assumign that for the 1980s the season premiers will be included, so I won't be including much that was in those episodes (and the premiers do have a lot that I either want to see or want included...
  5. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 16 Fozzie, Oscar, and Grungetta finally made it to Canada. "Well, here we are, in good-old Canada, again", siad Fozzie. "I just hope there is a lot of trash", said Oscar. "I wonder if my mom and friends have made it yet", aid Fozzie. "Well, we could find the train...
  6. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 15 The Muppets finally made it to the comedy club. Kermit went to the front desk. "Excuse me", said Kermit, "But can we talk to Fozzie Bear?" "Fozzie Bear?", questioned the secretary, "Fozzie Bear isn't performing here anymore." "What do you mean?", asked Emily Bear...
  7. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 14 Fozzie, Oscar, and Grungetta were in the sloppy jaloppy, headed towards Canada. "Well, we are now 20 miles to canada", said Fozzie. "Oh, I wish you weren't so happy", said Oscar. "Drive slower, Oskie", said Grungetta. "Okay", said Oscar, who started to go slower...
  8. M

    Christmas Appart

    Though there likely won't be any new crossovers anytime soon, there is always fan fiction. A lot of fan fiction feaures characters from multiple productions owned by multiple companies. I suggest you read my current fan ficton, A Muppet Family Thanksgiving, featuring the Muppets, Sesame Street...
  9. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    I agree that Of Muppets and Men should be included on the fifth season set. If the original pilot versions of the first two epsiodes do get released in the season sets, I think it would be best to spread them out, maybe one in season two and the other in season three, or later.
  10. M

    What is your #1 Ultimate Favorite...

    Do you mean recurring sketches or individual sketches?
  11. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I wasn't suggesting that Goelz was performing all three of them. I am saying that maybe Goelz performed Zoot and Beauregard, and someone else performed Gonzo and Camilla.
  12. M

    Jazzy Spies vs. Pinball Number count

    I like Pinball Number Count better. Oh, and by the way, they are not officially called "Jazzy Spies". That is a fan-made-up name. There has been some discussion regarding this title at Muppet Wiki. There are quite a few official sources that refer to them as "Jazz #2", "Jazz #3", "Jazz #4", and...
  13. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 13 Oscar and Grungetta were annoying Sam at the farmhouse. "Will you two stop arguing and making messes?", asked an angry Sam, "It's undignified!" "Will you stop being decent?", asked Oscar, who then turned his head towards Grungetta and said, "Staying here is fun after all."...
  14. M

    Bear 10th Anniversary Celebration

    This is a little upsetting for me. Disney hardly acknowledges the Muppets 5oth anniversary, and no Disney is going to celebrate Bear in the Big Blue House's 10th anniversary, and apparantly in A much bigger way?
  15. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 12 The driver was headed to bring Fozzie home for thanksgiving. "I hope that my mothe rforgives me", said Fozzie, "And hopes that she is pleasantly surprised that I come home for Thanksgiving." "Oh, "i'm sure she'll forgive you", said the driver. "I really overreacted"...
  16. M

    Christmas Appart

    It's a little bit sad, but there have hardly been any Muppet/Sesame Street crossovers since 1990. None of the SS characters (besides Kermit) appeared in MCC, MTI, MFS, or MT.
  17. M

    A Muppet Family Thanksgiving

    Chapter 11 Emily Bear had returned home. "Good to see you back, Mrs. Bear", said Kermit, "Where is Fozzie?" "Fozzie? Fozzie who?", said Emily Bear, sarcastically. "You know", said Kermit, "Your son, Fozzie Bear." "Oh, him", said Emily, "He decided to pursue a career as a...
  18. M

    Learning About Feelings

    (A title sequence appears, with "Learning About Feelings" appearing on-screen, and Dr. Feel reading the title) (the sequence fades to black, and fades to Dr. Feel on his talk show set) Dr. Feel: Hello, boys and girls, welcome to "The Dr. Feel Show". Today, we are going to learn more about...
  19. M

    Simpsons Movie

    Actually, that line comes from The Santa Clause 3.
  20. M

    Simpsons Movie

    I have wanted there to be a Simpsons movie for a long time. This will be great.
Top