Search results

  1. M

    when numbers stoped sponsoring in order

    Did you mean that there was no 20 sponsor? I saw episode pages at Muppet Wiki that mentioned 20 as a sponsor (episodes from as early as season 3).
  2. M

    Could Disney be selling The Muppets?

    I was referring to what Tim said about Disney only getting the Muppets for 10 years, with an option to buy the rights again.
  3. M

    Old School Vol. 2 idea thread

    Maybe it would be a good idea for Sesame Workshop to release a set of the shows most historically-significant episodes, like the opening of the Fix-It Shop, Mr. Hooper's death being explained to Big Bird, Maria and Luis' wedding, Mr. Snuffleupagus no longer being called imaginary, the birth of...
  4. M

    The Baker "Song of 100"

    I've never heard about this until now. Are you sure that this happened? I know that the number 100 has never sponsored the show, and that 40 is the highest number that's been taught. Are you aure you aren't maybe thinking about a parody of the baker films that might have aired on some other program?
  5. M

    was Song of Ten really rare?

    At The Sesame Street Lyrics Archive, in the page for The Baker films, it was said that the sketches for 1 and 10 were so rarely shown that whenever they were shown, it was like an event. And I am wondering, was 10 really rare? I know that the one segment was rarely shown. Muppet Wiki recently...
  6. M

    There's something I've been wanting to ask...

    Muppet Wiki now has pages for every episode from the first season.
  7. M

    when numbers stoped sponsoring in order

    A lot of epsiode pages have recently been added to Muppet Wiki. Every episode from the first season now has a page, as do other early episodes, including a lot of season 3 episodes. But one thing I noticed while researching is that the number sponsors are always in order. If an episode is...
  8. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Colection Volume 1

    I just realised that I mistakenly listed the skit "monsters whisper A". Actually, the skit has them looking at the letter A. Ooopsy!
  9. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    If this set was to be released this febuary I think that an official release date would have been announced at least a month ago.
  10. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    Dil has said the same thing before. You two aren't the same person, are you? ;)
  11. M

    Could Disney be selling The Muppets?

    Do you remember where you heard this piece of information at?
  12. M

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Sounds interesting.
  13. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I don't pay much attention to the exact individual links, but I've found the Baker film for Nine at You Tube, and now nine out of ten baker films are available at You Tube (the rare number one segment is still missing).
  14. M

    Plans for "Cyclia"?

    If you are referring to Disney's re-releases of the Muppet movies, let me remind you that it was Disney that released them. Cyclia and other early Henson experimental films are not owned by Disney. The DVD releases of Fraggle Rock had some real bonus features (and even the single-disc releases...
  15. M

    Plans for "Cyclia"?

    Does anybody know if any clips from Cyclia were ever shown on TV, maybe in Henson's Place or The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson?
  16. M

    Land of Gorch hatred

    She didn't host, she gues tstarred. Kermit was the host. There is a world of difference.
  17. M

    Sesame Street Quiz-aper

    What is your favortie Sesame Street time period? 1969-1989 Who is your favorite monster?Cookie, Grover, and Herry What are your favorite SS songs? Rubber Duckie, This Frog, Bein' Green, I Love Trash, Telephoen Rock, and Somebody Come and Play What is your favorite Anything Muppet type...
  18. M

    Sesame Street Quiz-aper

    I thought I'd start a Sesame Street thread similar to The Great Mupet Quiz-aper at the Classic Mupets folder. What is your favortie Sesame Street time period? Who is your favorite monster? What are your favorite SS songs? What is your favorite Anything Muppet type? What's your favorite...
  19. M

    Plans for "Cyclia"?

    I think that this would be a good way to release it: Make a DVD titled "Jim Henson's Experimental Films", and include Timepiece, Youth '68, The Cube, and footage from Cyclia. Also include some interviews from Jane Henson, Brian Henson, and other people, talking about these films. I wonder, since...
  20. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Collection Volume 10

    (The title appears in front of a New York City backdrop, with "Volume 10" dropping to the bottom of the screen) (Big Bird and the adults are all together on the street) Big Bird: Hello, welcome to Sesame Street. Maria: Today is a big day. Susan: That's right. Today, we are all going...
Top