Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploobis

Reaction score
I hope Frazzle (the song) will be on this DVD set!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Muppet Newsflash article mentions that this will have Telephone Rock, but that's not mentioned in the tv shows on dvd article, and I didn't see it listed in any of the Muppet Wiki pages for the episodes included. What is the soruce that Telephone Rock will be included?

I often think up wishlists as well as speculation of what will be included, and three of the four guest stars mentioend are ones that were in sketches I've either hoped or predicted will be included. I didn't think about any Lily Thomlin sketches being on there. But then again, I was looking at the Muppet Wiki pages, and some of the episodes included have sketches with Lily Thomlin and Judy Collins. I wonder if they will also be in bonus sketches (the article didn't specify which they appear in). The press releases for the first set made it clear that the listed celebrity appearances were bonus sketches (though later press releases and the packaging for the first set mention Bill Cosby, who was only in one of the episodes included, and not any bonus material).

If Henry Winkler's on there, I suspect that he will be appearing as Fonzie. I know that Fonzie (and Richie Cunningham) appeared in a few sketches on Sesame Street. If Paul Simon's on there, then Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard will most likely be on the set (unless he made other appearances in those years).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've noticed a difference between this press release and the first press release for the first set that mentioned what features were to be included. The press release for the first one actually mentioned a few bonus sketches that were going to be included, but this one doesn't mention any specific sketches (I think it does mention Pinball Number Count, but the sketch for #2 is in two of the featured episodes, and I'd be surprised if another one was included as a bonus feature on the same set).

The press release for the first one mentioned some of the features that would be on there, saying that it has "songs that parents will remember, including Rubber Duckie, I Love Trash, and C is for Cookie" and "cartoons that parents will remember, including Ladybug Picnic, King of 8, Alligator King, and Pinball Number Count" (the last one, of course, wasn't included).

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm happy that the NEW volume is gonna have "Telephone Rock"! I also would like to see "Frazzle" (the song) in the bonus sketches of the DVD set, Wouldn't you?

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

Status
Not open for further replies.