Search results

  1. M

    Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog vs. Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse

    It seems to me like Kermit has more personality than Mickey.
  2. M

    longer music numbers

    In the booklet that came with the Mupet Show 25th anniversary album, it was said that Jim Henson felt that it was pushing it to have any musical numbers that lasted longer than 2 minutes. I have noticed that many of the songs performed on The Muppet Show are shorter than when they were...
  3. M

    SST Outline: free balloon day

    Enjoy this Sesame Street outline, which takes place during season 13. Scene 1 Bob welcomes the viewer to Sesame Street when he suddenly hears a man (performed by Brian Muehl) shouting "Free ballons! Get your free balloons today!" Bob gets a free balloon from the man, who is happy to be...
  4. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #53 - Follow That Fran!

    I haven't listened to this episode yet, but the version on the alphabet album (I assume you are referring to Sing the Alphabet) was sung by Elmo, not Big Bird. The album Songs from the Street cuts the introduction to the song.
  5. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #51 - A broken computer

    Well, since Statler and Waldorf were animatronics, Jim Henson could have recorded Waldorf's lines after the movie was finished. I once saw an article at Tough Pigs which included behind-the-scenes info from an anonymous source, who pointed out that when Waldorf asks Statler if he's enjoying the...
  6. M

    Dance Your Cares Away and Live by the Rule of the Rock two-pack

    It was one box. Both covers appear as a sort of split-screen cover, with "Dance Your Cares Away" on top and "Live by the Rule of the Rock" on bottom.
  7. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #51 - A broken computer

    I wonder how close to Jim Henson's death Mupet Vision 3D was made. Waldorf sounds like he has a cold in the film, but Kermit sounds alright. Scooter, however, sounds a bit more like Janice at times (of course the voice is pretty much the same, but there is also a slight difference). In the...
  8. M

    SST Season 25 outline: a warm spring day

    Enjoy this Sesame Street season 25 outline. Scene 1 Gina and Savion are at the park enjoying a nice, warm, quiet spring day when all of a sudden Oscar leads a grouch parade with loud noise, which Gina and Savion can't stand. Inserts Typewriter: S-spring Alphaquest: S Jim Carrey...
  9. M

    Frank Oz and salesmen

    Another salesman character who Frank Oz has performed was the t-shirt salesman from the sketch where Kermit went to pick up a personalized t-shirt.
  10. M

    SST Outline: Sonny Friendly's games

    Enjoy this Sesame Street outline. It's a ficticious season 20 episode. Scene 1 Gina welcomes the viewer, and Sonny Friendly suddenly shows up to play a game with Gina. He has Bruno come up carrying a trash can, and Sonny asks Gina to guess what's inside the trash can. Gina guesses Oscar...
  11. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #51 - A broken computer

    I just noticed somethign about this podcast episode. I didn't hear any laughter, gasps, reactions, or anything from an audience, just the program. Did you happen to come to the attraction when nobody was present, or did the audience actually not find it amusing enough to make any sounds? Or did...
  12. M

    SST Season 18 Outline: Elmo pretends to have jobs

    Enjoy this season 18 Sesame Street outline. Scene 1 Elmo comes to Hooper's Store, dressed as a fire fighter. He tells David that he's pretending to be a fireman, and pretends to put out a pretend fire. Inserts kids watch a movie where a woman is in a burning building Kermit and...
  13. M

    SST Season 22 Outline: Elmo and Telly decide on a movie

    Enjoy this Sesame Street epsiode outline, taking place in season 22. Scene 1 Gordon offers to take Elmo and Telly to the movies, but Elmo and Telly can't agree on what to see: Telly wants to see "The Little Mer-Monster", while Elmo wants to see "The Never-Ending Adventure". Inserts...
  14. M

    SST Season 3 Outline: Nancy Walker Visits

    I don't really know what's at the american museum of natural history, nor do I know anything about it.
  15. M

    SST Season 3 Outline: Nancy Walker Visits

    Enjoy this outline, suggested to me by Totally Spies Fan. Many sketches were requested, but I'll only honor some of the requests, not all (and no, this outline won't teach "some", "none", and "all"). Scene 1 Gordon greets the viewer, but Big Bird interrupts his greeting, loudly asking for...
  16. M

    Dance Your Cares Away and Live by the Rule of the Rock two-pack

    I was at Target today, and saw a two-pack of Dance Your Cares Away and Live by the Rule of the Rock. The packaging combined both covers, and at the top was a baner, I think it was called "Kids Double Feature", which must be a line of DVDs from either Hit! or 20th Century Fox (the Fox logo is on...
  17. M

    Scooter & Bean Bunny

    Scooter and Bean also got to interract in the Muppet Vision 3D pre-show, and in The Mupets Celebrate Jim Henson, Bean joins in the closing number right after Scooter has joined in.
  18. M

    123 Sesame Street Episodes

    Actually it has been updated, though I guess Sesame Workshop doesn't make big announcements for updates. We just find out what's been added when we see them (assuming that we'd peviously looked for them and didn't see them, and eventualy see them there).
  19. M

    SST Season 2 Outline: Joel Grey visits

    Well, I've been considering making a season three outline, but have been having trouble with material. I'll consider a Nancy Walker outline. It may not be my next outline, but I'll consider it.
  20. M

    SST Season 1 outline: colors, shapes, 4, and more!

    Enjoy this season 1 Sesame Street outline. Scene 1 Gordon welcomes the viewer, and shows some kids a number of different shapes, with different colors. He shows them a red rectangle, a blue triangle, a green circle, and a brown square. Inserts Shapes cartoon Kermit's rectangle...
Top