Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I've noticed that some of the press releases have mentioend Boom! having a desire to do a Muppets Sleeping Beauty. I wonder hwo that would turn out. There are hardly any male characters in Sleeping Beauty, and hardly any women in the Muppets world. I wonder if there'd be cross dressing invovled...
  2. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    I've thought of a fun idea for the website. I've been thinking about having my own themed days on the sight, and watching clips that have to do with the theme. This week I'm doing character days. Yesterday was my own Bert and Ernie day, today is my own special Grover day, tomorrow will be my own...
  3. M

    Another SST Figures Wishlist

    Series 1 Big Bird with Radar and Little Bird Cookie Monster with cookies and cookie jar The Count with cape and bats Sherlock Hemlock with Watson, magnifying glass, and magnetic hat Series 2 Mr. Snuffleupagus with cabbage Grover with blue martian, food tray, and food tray lid...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Tough Pigs has a review of issue #4. According to that review, it includes a talking houses sketch. It's also mentioend that it'll contain an unexpected cameo (my guess is either Miss Mousey or Gladys). Sadly, it appears that comic book resources does not have a preview this time. Maybe...
  5. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 3 They got in the special jet and headed towards the north pole. "So, what do we know about this rare Ruby Bird?", asked Clifford. "I'm sorry", said Steven, "I would give you a proper answer, but I was hired to be a comical sidekick. Remember?" "Oh, yeah", said Clifford...
  6. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I've been watching quite a few episodes recently, and have some interesting observations. In Adopt-a-Con, Drake Mallard unknowlingly sings up for the Adopt-a-Con program, finding out about it within minutes of actually doing it, and shortly afterwards has to take care of Tuskernini. It seems...
  7. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 2 The chief was getting ready to show Clifford his secret agent gadgets. "This is your suit", said the chief, showing Clifford a black tuxedo and some sunglasses. "That looks nice", said Clifford, "But I already have a pair of sunglasses, that looks like that." "Oh, but...
  8. M

    Figures you wanted

    I wanted Boppity, Droop, Gorgon Heap, George the Janitor, Seymour, Bill the Bubble Guy, Doglion, Louis Kazagger, Mad Monty, Zippety Zap, Nigel (both of them, but the Muppets Tonight Nigel more), Fletcherbird, Zeke, Bubba, Fleet Scribbler, and although they were only on The Jim Henson Hour and...
  9. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 1 Clifford had been out of town for a family reunion, and had just gotten back. He went to the Muppet theatre. "I'm back, Kermit!", said Clifford. "Welcome back, Clifford", said Kermit, "How was the family reunion?" "Disapointing", said Clifford, "Anyway, can I do an act...
  10. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    A handful of new clips were added, most of which are "classic", none of which include Muppets, and most of which have been released on video. Among them is The Alligator King, which I thouhgt was already on the site. Another added sketch is the E cartoon from the first episode (Sesame Workshop...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Amazon has information on the first collection of four issues. It will come out on september (I think the 29th, but I could be wrong), and it will be available in both hardcover and paperback.
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    While reading the second issue, there's one thing I've found a bit odd. It's when Gonzo is talking to a skull, and then somebody pulls the string up. It's a two-panel gag at the top of a page, leading to a somewhat unrelated backstage scene. The Muppet Show didn't really have these kind of...
  13. M

    Lew Zealand's New Act

    Chapter 4 Soon, time came for Lew Zealand's big act, and he sure did come up wiTh something. "So, Lew", said Seymour, "What have you come up with?" "You'll see", said Lew. "I hope it's a beehive-throwing act", said Bobo. "Nah", said Beauregard, "It's probably a breakdancing...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    In the interview Langridge says that issue 2 will open and close with appearances by a hillbilly who appeared on the show. I wonder which one it'll be. My instincts tell me either Slim Wilson or the Jim Henson Muppet. Langridge also mentioned that the opening two-page spreads will change...
  15. M

    Lew Zealand's New Act

    Chapter 3 "So, how's the new act search coming along?", asked Kermit. "Oh, it's tougher than I had thought", said Lew, who then observed the various monsters in line at the canteen, "But I think I know what I will do..." Later, Lew Zealand and the monsters met on the stage. "So...
  16. M

    Lew Zealand's New Act

    Chapter 2 Lew Zealand began practicing some new acts. "So, Lew, what are you doing about your new acts?", asked Fozzie. "Oh, I am throwing boomerang acorns!", said Lew, who threw some acorns, which went right back at Lew and Fozzie. "Hmm, maybe I should switch to boomerang pine...
  17. M

    Petition for TMS Season 5 to be reaired on Disney

    I just had a thought. Although reruns of The Muppet Show have been shown in other countries, could it be possible that Disney is waiting for all of the seasosn to be reelased and restored before broadcasting them on television in america? So that TV reruns would look as good as the DVD releases?
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    It seems like Pigs in Space is the only recurring skecth that's been in multiple issues so far (not counting the preview comic). I hope that issue 4 includes another "repeat" of a recurring sketch that's been in a previous comic (my guess is Veterinarian's Hospital... It seems that the stars of...
  19. M

    Lew Zealand's New Act

    Please enjoy this brand-new fan fiction. Chapter 1 Kermit came on-stage to make an introduction. "Ladies and gentlemen, here is Lew Zealand! Yaaaaaayyyy!" The curtains raised and Lew threw his boomerag fish. The audience cheered. Even Statler and Waldorf. "Well, he keeps...
  20. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I have a question about script writing in general... When a scene is rewritten, or needs to be, does a writer just rewrite that scene, or does the writer completely rewrite the whole script, even for just one small but important change? I hope what I'm asking is clear.
Top