Search results

  1. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 4 Later that night, the kids snuck out of their tents while Sweetums was sleping. Michael grabbed a long rope and tied it around Sweetums' legs. He walked furthure away and flashed a flashlight two times, and the rope was pulled by a vehicle driving off. Waaauugghhhhh....", screamed...
  2. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    I wasn't expecting Bunsen and Beaker to be pirates. I would have expected them to be lost boys. So far it seems that known pirates are played by fairly-known characters. Can any of those involved divulge whether any obscure characters will portray pirates or lost boys?
  3. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 3 The next morning, the kids decided to play a trick on Sweetums. "Let's trick our stupid camp councilor", said Bill. "That sounds like fun", said Karen. So they tied a rope to a tree branch, forming a noose at the bottom, and tied another rope to a stake on the ground.They...
  4. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    Another idea that could be good: A series of comics featuring several short comic stories with the Muppets. Perhaps 2-page, 4-page, and 6-page comic stories featuring a variety of different characters and situations, without any big connections or backstage scenes. And an idea like this could...
  5. M

    Jim Henson's season 2 films

    Recently, at muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:_Number_Three_Ball_Film there was a letter from Karen Falk posted in which she talked about Jim Henson's season 2 films, referring to them as a series as well. I wonder if the term "series" was used for all works from the various filmakers and animators...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    And comic book resources has a 7-page preview for issue 2. And it's got appearances by many "season one" characters, such as Mildred, Wayne, Wanda, and Nigel (though I don't know if I'd strictly consider Nigel a "season one character").
  7. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 2 Later, Sweetums and his campers went fishing. They were all on the dock. "Hey, Sweetums, is it okay if we go fishing on this rowboat?", asked Steven. "Oh, sure", said Sweetums, "as long as you can swim back if you get in trouble." Steven and Bill went on the boat, out to...
  8. M

    Sesame Street: A Celebration of Forty Years

    Since the book mentions the last day Jim Henson spent on the set and his last recorded segments, I wonder if the same will be done for Richard Hunt. I wonder what else will be on the bonus DVD, besides the first episode. It would be good if it contained bonus segments that get represented...
  9. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 1 Sweetums was at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. "Well, we'll all miss you while you are gone", said Robin. "What do you mean 'we', okay?", asked Pepe. "Well, I am a bit excited", said Sweetums. "EXCITED! EXCITED!", shouted Animal. "Well, have fun at Camp...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Somebody at Tough Pigs said that issue number four should come out this week. So, Frogboy, does issue #4 contain a "Sound of Music" parody like the cover suggests?
  11. M

    Sesame Street: A Celebration of Forty Years

    Tough Pigs currently has some sample pages available for viewing. How awesome! I've learned quite a bit of information that I hadn't previously known! I never would have guessed that Martin Robinson isn't actually the voice of Slimey (I forget who it says the voice is). There are images of some...
  12. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 7 "Digit, fire the cannon!", said the chief. "Will do!", said Digit. "Wait!", said Clifford, "There is something familiar about this." "Big deal", said Beard. "Wait, I know!", said Clifford, "This is just a dream!" "What?", said everybody in the room. "Oh, yeah"...
  13. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is Spanish Day with Rosita.
  14. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    I have thought of a few adaptations for the comics that haven't been announced or desired by Boom! in any of the press releases. Muppets Snow White Snow White - Janice Wicked Queen - Miss Piggy (with Foo-Foo as the queens dog, created for this story) Seven Dwarfs - Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo...
  15. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 6 The nooses sent them through the toilet and down into a darkened area. "How'd that happen?", asked Steven. "Aren't you supposed to be a comical sidekick?", asked Clifford. "Oh, sorry", said Steven, "I meant, uh, let's do that again!" "Silence!", yelled a familiar...
  16. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 5 "I wonder how we can get out of here", said Clifford. "The same way I escaped", said the Ruby Bird, who broke apart the bars on his cage just by tappin gthem with his fingers, "They don't make them like they used to." Clifford and Steven, who had their hands chained to a bar...
  17. M

    Secret Agent Clifford

    Chapter 4 They were inside the whale, and it sure was dark. "Can your suit or your sunglasses light up?", asked Steven. "No", said Clifford, "And I wish it could clean itself. It feels nasty in here." Suddenly a light came on, and they saw the Ruby Bird. "It's the Ruby Bird"...
  18. M

    Another SST Figures Wishlist

    Here are some more series line-ups. Series 6 Allistar Cookie with chair and book (I'd guess that a pipe would be out of the question...) Rosita with spanish-english dictionary Alice Snuffleupagus with cabbage Biff with jack hammer, magnetic helmet, and saw Series 7 Bedtime Elmo...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Scratch that! Comic Book Resources has a preview for it now. It looks good. Mahna Mahna and the Snowths appear in the opening two-page spread, as do the mean and happy Hugga Wugga creatures. The Electric Mayhem isn't in the opening this time, though.
  20. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    I just realised that the casting seems identical to that in the proposed Great Muppet Movie Ride. I wonder if the writer was aware of the Muppets version of Peter Pan from this unmade attraction.
Top