Search results

  1. M

    Henson Reclaims Family Titles

    I didn't know that Henson had a deal with Warner Bros.
  2. M

    You Seen a V Around Here?

    Heh heh heh, I'm pretty sure that most of his sketches are obscure (at least ones where he wasn't just a background performer). I wonder how well he'd remember his one-time anythign muppet/ monster sketches. He added info about Leslie Mostly long ago on Muppet Wiki, and the info was still short...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Do Statler and Waldorf appear at all in the story? Also, considering that Janice was among the merry men (so much for Robin Hood only having one female character...) and the rest of the mayhem (except Lips... Right?) being the crusades... Does Janice's character eventually join them?
  4. M

    Kermit at the MTV Video Music Awards

    I said "stuff like The MTV Music Video Awards", mentioning only that because that's what this thread is about. I also find it odd that Letters to Santa was broadcast on NBC instead of ABC.
  5. M

    DINOSAURS and Kevin Clash

    I know that Kevin Clash performed Buster the Horse at least once, long before he officially became a Muppet performer. Michael Earl (who originally performed Forgetful Jones) has confirmed this a few times, and there's only one clip known to fans where Clash performed Buster. Do you think Kevin...
  6. M

    Follow That Bird Production Information

    Does it have any interesting information that would be useful to add to Muppet Wiki?
  7. M

    Kermit at the MTV Video Music Awards

    Does anybody else find it odd that Disney will allow for the Muppets to make appearances on stuff like The MTV Video Music Awards, which is not on a Disney-owned channel and Disney most-likely has no invovlement with, yet won't allow for Kermit to be in new releases of Emmet Otter's Jug-Band...
  8. M

    DINOSAURS and Kevin Clash

    Kevin Clash has told some stories about his experience working on The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, but could you ask him if he remembers performing any particular characters in that special? Also, during the closing song, many characters can be heard more clearly in their close-up...
  9. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    You know, for the Muppet Mindset (or the Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild, if that ever gets off the ground), it might be interesting to do something like an advent calendar for the release of the Sesame Street 40th anniversary DVD. Like make a different post relating to Sesame Street...
  10. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    After Beauregard mentioned what he misread the title as I actually did consider writing in ascene where a thong flies past Thog, but then didn't. Also, in my mind, none of the original characters in this (except for the birds) are Muppets.
  11. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I agree, though I do wish the set would have included either This Way to Sesame Street, A Walking Tour of Sesame Street, or Sesame Street Unpaved. But the various features, along with the hopeful possibility of it containing the long-unseen Henson #1, make it worthwhile. And the fact that it...
  12. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    I just want you all to know that it wasn't until after I posted the last two chapters that I realised that today is september 11. I hope none of you were offended, by me writing chapters involving a building that caught on fire and collapsed, on this september 11. It wasn't intentional. And...
  13. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    That was interesting. I wish more clips were like that. It informs us of the taping dates and who directed them and such. The only other clip I saw with one of those was a Trash Gordon clip, though the information only appears for a second, and it's hard to pause fast enough (though I did...
  14. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    That is a great film. You may have noticed on sesamestreet.org (and the bonus clips on the Old School sets) that the sketches fade in and out, somethign that doens't happen much on the show. I'm starting to think that the first and last seconds of each sketch is normally edited on the show...
  15. M

    You Seen a V Around Here?

    Looking at Michael Earl's page on Muppet Wiki, I found a link to his myspace page, and found a video clip that can be found on youtube, listed as "You Seen a V Around Here?" It features two characters, a little boy and a fat blue man. The boy asks the man if he's seen his V. I couldn't identify...
  16. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    Chapter 6 Thog flew away from the building, and landed on top of a parking meter. "That fire sure is scary", said Thog, who observed all of the people in the building running out. Thog then suddenly grew back to his normal size again, crushing the meter he was sitting on. "hey...
  17. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    Chapter 5 Thog was now very small, but could fly extremely fast. "Oh, wow!", said Thog, "Being small isn't that bad after all!" Thog zipped over town until he found the get-away car, still being chased by police cars. "I think I can stop those robbers now", said Thog, who then blew...
  18. M

    Question about Louie

    I didn't know that there were segments with Louie and Abby.
  19. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    Chapter 4 The now-thin Thog flew really fast, and went looking for the get-away car. He soon spotted it. "I'll stop that car that's being chased by the police!", exclaimed Thog, who quickly flew in front of the car, and then pushed on it... But he didn't have much strength, and the car ran...
  20. M

    The Electric Company now on daily on PBS

    Are you talking aout the old series, or the new series?
Top