Search results

  1. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Did you just change your e-mail? Because I sent you an article a few days ago. I don't know whether you got it or not.
  2. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is Number 2 Day with Grover. I don't know if this might have been done on purpose or not, but last night the Families Stand Together special aired, and today the site added the sketch where Grover applied for a job as a life guard.
  3. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    When you said you got details on what "all" will be included, I thought you meant alist of all of the clips, not a listing of special features. Good list of bonus features, though. Yes! James Taylor will be on it (I hope it's the "That Grouchy Face" clip, and not Jellyman Kelly). And Feist...
  4. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    Chapter 3 Thog flew higher up into the sky. "It's so nice", said Thog, "getting to see all these clouds up so close!" An airplane then suddenly flew past him, scarring Thog. "oh... Oh...", said Thog, "I think I almost had a heart attack." Statler and Waldorf looked out the plane...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: "Families Stand Together" Sesame Street Special

    I missed the first few seconds, so I missed that part. I'd be surprised if he actually performed him (Nelson didn't seem to perform any other characters in the special), but I think he pre-reccorded the voice.
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: "Families Stand Together" Sesame Street Special

    I thought it was a good special. The scenes with Grover were funny. It was funny how Grover completely forgot about his own work history. Also, did anybody else think that that banjo (or was it guitar?) player seen in the final song looked like a Muppet version of Jerry Nelson?
  7. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    Chapter 2 Soon more of the Muppets went backstage and saw Thog flying. "I can't believe it!", said Scooter. "I am so jealous", said Fletcherbird. "Now remember", said Miss Piggy, "Moi am still performing in both the opening and closing numbers this week!" Thog landed. Everyone...
  8. M

    The Incredible Flying Thog

    Enjoy this outline! Chapter 1 Dr. Bunsen Honeydew was backstage at the Muppet theater, looking for Beaker, who was hiding so that he wouldn't have to try out Bunsen's latest invention. "Hey, has anybody seen Beaker?", asked Bunsen. "No, I haven't seen him", said Kermit. "I'm...
  9. M

    IDEA- Great Muppet Road Trip TV Special

    I wonder what kind of vechicles would be used. The Electric Mayhem bus? A different kind of tour bus? A tour van? A number of cars? Something that's a bit too cheap for stars to travel on?
  10. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    While they aren't my favorite sketches from The Muppet Show, I'd just like to know, what do you think the chances are for new Pigs in Space and Vets Hospital sketches to be made for muppets.com?
  11. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I agree. Even if it doesn't have everything on my personal wish list (and I'm sure it won't) it'll probably still be a great set. And there is something I was thinking of today, that would be great to see on this, and I figure it probably won't, but it'd be great to see the various clips...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Comic Book Resources has a preview for Muppet Robin Hood. This one includes appearances by Beauregard and Fleet Scribbler, and also has a reference to Muppet Peter Pan.
  13. M

    The Best Sequels Ever Thread!

    In many cases in trilogies I like the second ones best. I like Back to the Future II, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, and Home Alone II: Lost in New York the best out of their respective trilogies (I know, some of those had fourth movies, big whoop!)...
  14. M

    The American Revolution

    Let's talk about The American Revolution sketches. As far as I know, there were only three of them, and all three can be viewed at sesamestreet.org (sesame workshop also uploaded two of those three on youtube and hulu). The best one is easily The National Bird, with many of the main Sesame...
  15. M

    The Muppets End-of-Summer All-Star Special

    Another part of the special. Introduction Kermit introduces Miley Cyrus. Song: See You Again Miss Piggy interrupts Miley's solo performanc,e and the two fight as they duet. Statler and Waldorf Statler and Waldorf don't want to see the Muppets again. Introduction Kermit...
  16. M

    The Muppets End-of-Summer All-Star Special

    Here's another part. Muppet Sports Louis Kazagger covers a surfing contest from the beach area instead of the stage. The contest entries are Sweetums (with The Mutations as his crew) and Fletcherbird (with some of the bird dancers as his crew). The two surf, Sweetums falls into the water...
  17. M

    The Muppets End-of-Summer All-Star Special

    Here is the next part. Beach David Hogsohog and SPamela Hamderson are patroling the beach, when they happen to run into David Hasslehoff and Pamela Anderson. The four then sing "How Do You Do?", very badly. Statler and Waldorf show up, and remark how surprised they are that Hasslehoff and...
  18. M

    The Muppets End-of-Summer All-Star Special

    Kathy26 suggested this idea to me a few weeks ago, and I had very little interest until now. She suggested some guets stars, and I'm sorry to say that only a few that she suggested are going to be included, while a few of my favorites will also be included. This will be an outline, and will be...
  19. M

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    I saw some Nostalgic Critic videos a few months ago. I like his reviews of Follow That Bird, Super Mario Bros., Tom and Jerry: The Movie, Space Jam, and Three Ninjas.
  20. M

    Sesame Street at the Daytime Emmy Awards

    I don't suppose there's any time left for Sesame Workshop to obtain clearances to include the Sesame Street portions of the ceremony for the upcoming 40th anniversary DVD, right? That timeline was great, though I wish that the 2000s was treated equally with the other decades, not more. It's...
Top