Search results

  1. M

    Who stood up to Miss Piggy?

    I never noticed the reaction before.
  2. M

    Muppet Snow White

    I wonder when this mystery seventh dwarf will first appear (I'd expect issue 4, considering he or she supposedly won't have many lines, but I could be wrong). I wonder if these comics will be filled with characters auditioning... When I first read the interview I thought that was stated, but...
  3. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is now officially "National Numbers Day" with Cookie Monster.
  4. M

    Muppet Snow White

    At first I thought maybe it was Beard, since he did say Beard will make an appearance (and his personality was less refined than Digit's). But it would be cool if it was Digit.
  5. M

    Muppet King Arthur

    Tough Pigs has a five-page preview for issue 2. http://www.toughpigs.com/muppet-king-arthur-2-preview/
  6. M

    Muppet King Arthur

    Considering Rowlf is reprising his role as Merlin, I wonder if Merlin's assistant will make any kind of cameo... Would be cool.
  7. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Tough Pigs has an interview, including an explanation on the "seventh dwarf", why certain characters were chosen, and so on. http://www.toughpigs.com/jesse-blaze-snider-1/ I am soooooo glad that Jim Henson Hour characters besides Clifford and Bean Bunny will finally be in a comic. It was...
  8. M

    Dreams about Muppets

    Last night I dreamt that I was speaking to a representative of Warner Home Video, and since Warner has the current distribution rights to Sesame Street DVDs, I asked if there were any plans for any Sesame Street releases aimed at adult collectors, and the representative just smiled, without...
  9. M

    If new Muppet action figures were made, which characters would you like to see?

    I was trying to help make it "possible" (it's a realistic wishlist after all) to complete the band as soon as possible.
  10. M

    If new Muppet action figures were made, which characters would you like to see?

    There might be a problem with the single-character releases. If only one major character were released in each set (though some small characters like Rizzo and Pepe would help double the major characters), there'd only be one single release at a time. But then again, maybe after every four...
  11. M

    If new Muppet action figures were made, which characters would you like to see?

    At first, I thought maybe a series 10 could be produced, and older figures could be rereleased, maybe as part of a "Classic Muppet Figures" line. For example, series one of the "classic muppet figures" line could include Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy (though a resculpted one would be better)...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    Though there is a lot to enjoy about this set, I thought I'd list the top ten things missing from the set: 1. Not many "ensemble cast" segments with just Muppets... There are some ensemble scenes/group numbers with the humans, many of which include Big Bird, but it would have been great if the...
  13. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Was that last pic in the article a still image? It sort of looks like a professionally-taken picture... If it's not a still, then where'd it come from?
  14. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Here's a newly-added clip from the 1980s, featuring Olivia. http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/ce51f043-d1ef-422d-854f-ea7b30f19a94/wash_your_hands_before_you_eat
  15. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I found out that on April 5, there's going to be a chat with people from Warner Home Video. Details here: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Site-News-2010-HTF-WHV-Chat/13319 I wonder if one of us could participate and ask about whether there are plans for any Sesame Street DVDs aimed at...
  16. M

    Insider question: confused on segment numbering

    I think I've figured it out. There are a few instances in the book where there are "mini-scripts" featuring codes, and it appears that the first two numbers are meant to refer to season (most of them match the season numbers that are known or sourced elsewhere). So maybe for "Bert's Nap" it was...
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Parts of Your Body Day" with Ernie.
  18. M

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    It's been announced that Peanuts 1970s Collection Vol. 2 will come out on june 1. So the rest of the '70s specials will be released by then. Also, I don't know how I missed this information (was anybody else aware?), but I found out that You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown was recently released...
  19. M

    Henson Studios Records We Are The World

    Coincidently, I was just thinking the other day that the Muppets should do this song or a song like it for one of their viral videos.
  20. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I've been thinking more about this upcoming springtime release... I'm not bothered by it having just one bonus classic clip... The Cookie Bunny sketch is one of my favorites, and I hoped it would have been on the Old School or anniversary sets... I know I can see it for free at sesamestreet.org...
Top