Search results

  1. M

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I am listening to Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head.
  2. M

    Muppet King Arthur

    You know, the Muppet Mindset had an interview with the first King Arthur artist, and he said to add him to a list of people who say that the Muppets weren't meant to be drawn. That's the first time I ever heard that from anybody, though there are quite a few characters that are hard for me to...
  3. M

    Any Ernst Fans?

    How'd I miss that? And that thread began just last year.
  4. M

    Any Ernst Fans?

    I remember when I first saw that on imdb, I watched the movie and the various scenes with minors, and I saw one in the background who resembled Jim Henson. I wonder if we could ask anybody at Henson about it (I guess it'd be more far-fetched to ask people who worked on the movie). It's a...
  5. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    I do kind of hate it when a crowd scene is full of original designs. Sometimes it is more appropriate to include original characters in crowd scenes (such as the opening scene in the second issue of On the Road).
  6. M

    Any Ernst Fans?

    Hey, Vern! It's the Ernest P. Worrell Thread! I thought I'd start a thread about Ernest P. Worrell, the main character from a franchise of Ernest movies, as well as various commercials and the saturday morning series "Hey Vern! It's Ernest!" I have seen all of the Ernest movies, and the...
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is now "Learn From Your Teacher Day" with Abby Cadabby.
  8. M

    D-U-C-K-I-E: an underrated song

    According to Muppet Wiki, the earliest-known appearance is in episode 2059, a season 16 (1985-1986) episode.
  9. M

    D-U-C-K-I-E: an underrated song

    According to one of the youtube comments, it was copyrighted 1983 on the Sesame Road album. I don't have that album so I can't verify it.
  10. M

    D-U-C-K-I-E: an underrated song

    I thought I'd start a thread about the song D-U-C-K-I-E. Here's a youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDXwz-7D6e4 Anyway, the song is a bit catchy, but seems underrated. It's likely the least popular of the Rubber Duckie songs. Unless there's another that we just don't know about...
  11. M

    Times Where Bert DOESN'T Fly off the Handle...

    Bert seems to take it well whenver Ernie pulls Bert's nose off. He does react disaprovingly, but still, he doesn't lose his temper over it. Also, if you compare the sketch where Ernie paints a portrait of Bert and the one where Ernie makes a clay bust of Bert, Bert overreacted to the...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    The DVD didn't include multiple versions of any songs. The celebrity version of A New Way to Walk can be found on the video/DVD Get Up and Dance.
  13. M

    Urgent message for Youtubers

    It happened to me around the time it was announced. There was something for me to click on that allowed for me to switch back, but every time I clicked it wouldn't work. I think it might have happened to some users sooner than others.
  14. M

    writing for television

    I am protective. Though I have made several youtube videos, written fan fiction, and often make fantasy wishlists on message boards like this, I otherwise haven't really talked much about the ideas I've had for years regarding movies and shows I'd like to make (I don't really expect any ideas I...
  15. M

    anybody have this habit?

    There's a habit that I have when I talk to people, and I was wondering if any of you have this habit as well. Obviously, we all have things we're fans of that other people we know aren't as big fans of. So, when having a conversation about something... Let's say Muppets... Anyway, when...
  16. M

    Urgent message for Youtubers

    I thought that happened before october. I'm thinking sometime between july and august.
  17. M

    writing for television

    Over the years I have thought up ideas for TV shows, often sitcoms, sketch comedy, and the kinds of shows that are a little bit of both... For some of my series ideas, I've thought up many ideas for episodes and characters... If any of my more well-developed ideas ever get made officially, I'd...
  18. M

    Urgent message for Youtubers

    I've had an account for over a year, and I don't know what you mean by "backstabbed us". Hmm, this is the first time I ever mentioned having a youtube account of my own. I've been meaning to mention it, but didn't know how to bring it up. I haven't seen any threads about youtube channels...
  19. M

    writing for television

    I have been wondering quite a few things about television writing, especially recently. Recently in the "Ask Jim Lewis" thread Jim said he always figured the writing for the show was a group effort, and said it was that way on Muppets Tonight. I commented on my confusion over this, having...
  20. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Would you believe that "Grouch Girls Don't Wanna Have Fun" was actually done on the show, and not just the Sesame Road album? Here's the evidence: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/ef772172-acee-48d5-8295-b33a80a55cc0/grouch_girls_don_t_have_fun
Top