Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    It's been reported that the first in the "On the Road" storyline and the "Peg-Leg Wilson" paperback will come out on th sixth, but comic book resources doesn't have previews for either, yet does have previews for other Boom! titles coming out this week.
  2. M

    Out To Lunch

    Back when Shout! Factory released DVDs of The Electric Company, I was a bit surprised that this special wasn't included as a bonus feature. I feel like this special probably belongs as a bonus feature on a collectible Electric Company or Sesame Street DVD.
  3. M

    Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's Bodies

    This might sound crazy, but for some reason, when I was younger, I thought that if Krang's android body could talk, it would sound like Bruno.
  4. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    I was thinking the other night, since Warner Bros. seems more interested in releasing two-disc collections of it's animation properties than four discs, maybe there could be two-disc Sesame Street collections, similar to the Looney Tunes Golden Collections, but each disc could have seperate...
  5. M

    A thought about about full episode dvds.

    Another thought: Maybe Warner Bros. can have a collection of full episodes and call them the "Sesame Street Showcase Collection". And there can be a collection of single-disc releases called the "Sesame Street Spotlight Collection", featuring just inserts (or maybe inserts and street scenes but...
  6. M

    When's the Last Time we had a Celebrity Version?

    You know, in the recent 40th anniversary book, there are scans from a pitch from Christopher Cerf regarding celebrities he wanted to Put Down the Duckie, and among the ones listed were Kermit and Miss Piggy.
Top