Search results

  1. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    Chapter 7 Backstage, Weird Al Yankovic encountered Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. “Hey, band”, said Weird Al. “Hey it’s Weird Al Yankovic!”, said Dr. Teeth. “Hey, I’m a big fan of you all”, said Al, “And I’d like to do a parody of one of your songs.” “Oh, hey, that’d be...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I liked issue 4. The arc got better with each issue (and I wasn't expecting it to be that great, even with the unfulfilled hope that it would feature many Muppet monsters besides Sweetums... Really, next time Roger Langridge gets interviewed by Tough Pigs I hope he's asked about the lack of...
  3. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    Chapter 6 Outiside the theater… “I’d like to join you in your protest”, said Gonzo. “Really?”, said Sam, surprised, “I didn’t think we had anything in common. Why would you protest against the theater serving turkey on thanksgiving?” “Hey ya hear that?”, said a turkey passing by...
  4. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    The next Sesame Street DVD after Silly Storytime has already been announced: Elmo's World: Penguins and Animal Friends, which will include the penguins, horses, and frogs episode. So we'll be getting two Sesame Street DVDs ina row featuring content with Kermit the Frog (okay, so we also did last...
  5. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    You know I wonder if the "Newsflash" segments will be released with the correct title cards or if all will be presented with the same title card.
  6. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    Chapter 5 Then it was time for Veterinarian’s Hospital. The patient was Fleet Scribbler. “Time once again for Veterinarian’s Hospital, the continuing stoooooory of a quack who’s gone to the dogs.” “So what’s our patients problem?", asked Dr. Bob. “He participated in this sketch”...
  7. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    Chapter 4 Backstage… “Chickens and penguins, on stage next!”, Kermit said into the intercom. “Kermit!”, said Scooter, “We have a problem!” “What is it, Scooter?”, asked Kermit. “The chickens and penguins won’t go on!”, said Scooter, “They are protesting with Sam!” “What?”...
  8. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Letter A Day with Elmo.
  9. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    chapter 3 Pigs in Space began: “And now, it’s time for Piiiigs iiiiinnnnn Spaaaccceee…… When we last left our heroes, they landed on a strange planet….” “Oh, what scary planet is this?”, cried Link. “According to my TomTom, this is the “Planet of the Turkeys”, said Dr. Strangepork...
  10. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    Chapter 2 In the canteen…. “Okay-a, Swedish Chef”, said Angelo, “We’ve got to make dinner for the cast and crew-a! But I can’t get these cans opened-a.” Angelo struggled with a can opener. “No, no, no”, said The Swedish Chef, “Yoo upynt wip dis!” The Swedish Chef then picked up...
  11. M

    What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

    That'd be a cool idea. This would be a perfect line-up: 11PM-8AM: Vault Disney (including rarities, the "Disneyland" television series, the original "Mickey Mouse Club" (and "The New Mickey Mouse Club" and MMC), the Alice comedies, Laugh-O-Grams, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, black and white...
  12. M

    Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater

    Please enjoy my first fan fiction story in a long time! Chapter 1 Kermit came on-stage for the Muppets’ special thanksgiving show. “Hi ho and welcome to “Thanksgiving at the Muppet Theater”. I’m Kermit the Frog, and tonight we have a special thanksgiving show planned for you, with...
  13. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    Hmmmm, now that I think about it, if it's not too late (and either Disney or SW are secetely reading this thread), here's how a good deal would go: Disney can give Sesame Workshop permission to have Kermit host a new compilation of Sesame Street skits featuring Kermit (a rerelease of "The Best...
  14. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Me too! Since around the time of Old School Vol. 2 I've noticed that none of the 1980s News segments have been released commercially. The closest we've gotten to a 1980s segment on DVD is "Foot Snuggies" from the 1979-1980 season, depending on whether you consider that part of the 1970s or...
  15. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Last night I had a dream that somebody told me what segments would be included. I was told it'd include "Jack and the Beanstalk", "William Churchill" (the only one that doesn't exist that was mentioned in my dream), "Pinnocchio", and "The New Three Little Pigs Story". In two and a half months...
  16. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    With the new Muppet movie coming out next year it would be cool if Sesame Workshop arranged a special deal with Disney to release a new Kermit spotlight DVD.
  17. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Considering Elmo and Zoe are on the cover I doubt it's a retitled rerelease of Big Bird's Storytime. But also judging from the cover, it looks like the "Jack and the Beanstalk" segment will be included. I am very satysfied (for now)!
  18. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Very good interview (so far). I noticed one question that seemed like it was worded wrong: "What was it like going from working on Saturday Night Live to almost turning full-circle and working on Sesame Street?" Shouldn't the question have been "What was it like going from working on Sesame...
  19. M

    Katy Perry song banned from Sesame Street Season 41

    I wonder if they just happened to have the body suit in the studio, if they had gotten one in anticipation of her appearance, or if they ended up purchasing omne after Perry entered the studio (if they didn't make one on the spot).
  20. M

    Frank Oz and Fraggle Rock.

    I think he talked about why he wasn't on the show when he was on The MuppetCast a few years ago for a Jim Henson tribute show. I can't remember all the details, but it wasn't because of directing (at the time the show premiered his only directing credits were for the "Number Three Ball Film" on...
Top